PWD 212: I'm A Mark, Playing A Mark, Disguised As Another Mark

Cesaro and Tyson doing the "FACT" thing is cringworthy. I forgot how many times i shaked my head with their segment with Cena and Bryan. Lol

The Rock returning to host mania was epic.

Shawn Michaels kicking out of a tombstone followed by the commentary "I just had an outer body experience"

Also I fucked a Chinese girl for the first time last night well proud of myself

Shawn Michaels kicking out of a tombstone followed by the commentary "I just had an outer body experience"

Can't think of any single moments for me atm, but when HBK super kicks Taker in the HHH Hell in a Cell match, and then Taker kicks out.... HBK sells it so fucking well.

It's like he made a deal with the devil behind Taker, but it immediately failed and he realized what that meant for him.

The Rock returning to host mania was epic.

Also I fucked a Chinese girl for the first time last night well proud of myself

I popped.

I bet she did too 😎

That should be a whole new category: Nash mark out moments.

Diesel returning at the 2011 Rumble and getting a bigger pop than everyone else combined.

Nash coming thru the crowd and powerbombing some welterweight at Summerslam 2011.

Nash being the head inductee in a class that included Randy and Arnold.

That one time Nash came out at Wrestlemania and troll the IWC by faking a quad injury.

Oh and of course Nash being 1998 cannonball champion. Soooo underrated.

He also ended Goldberg's streak. The one in 179-1.

At the bar last night, a friend of my named Megan bent over to grab something she dropped and my other friend grabbed her head, threw it between his legs and threw up double wolfpac signs. I marked out. Had no idea he had any PW knowledge.

Last edited:
I did pop it was great ;)

It wasn't what I expected though No loud screaming or ananything.

Did Nash or Shawn fuck Pamela?

Jim Ross may be back in the WWE fold in the near future.

I did pop it was great ;)

It wasn't what I expected though No loud screaming or ananything.

Did Nash or Shawn fuck Pamela?

One of my proudest moments is my neighbor banging my door down to check if the imaginary gf wasn't being chainsawed. And he once spent four weeks drinking nonstop because he thought he had killed a whore.

And the chainsaw incident was after a series of situations which would seem ludicrous and unbelievable on tv in Californication or wrestling. I was DGen X HHH from 2013-2014.

Last edited:
What's everyone's favorite mark out moments? I'll just stick to 3:

-Taker throwing Mankind off the cell. 17 years later and it's still the damndest thing I've seen (and JR of course).
-Goldberg waiting to spear Hogan, people were going nuts and throwing rolls of toilet paper and trash. My dad was jumping around, everyone around us was jumping around, and there were no piped in chants that night.
-Austin on the zamboni. It sounded louder than when the Red Wings won the Cup there a few months earlier. Kudos to Lawler ("Get your guns out!") and of course JR ("STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD IS HERE!").

Notable ommissions:

-Dusty finally entering the cage and bionic elbowing everyone during the first Wargames in 87. I wasn't even 2 yet, so...
-Mankind's title win. I was at the fingerpoke Nitro and missed it.
-Hogan hulking up against Rock at WM 18. I'd stopped watching the previous year because of the Invasion.

1. Warrior coming out as HTM's surprise opponent and running through him.
2. Austin helping Mankind win the title on Raw.
3. Taker throwing Mankind off the Cell. The announcers did a great job selling that.

Notable omissions:

Hogan slamming and beating Andre.
Austin winning the 98 Rumble.
Nash dropping the Giant on his skull.
The ECW guys turning on WWE (which was ruined in an hour).
Hogan hulking up against Rocky.

At the bat last night, a friend of my named Megan bent over to grab something she dropped and my other friend grabbed her head, threw it between his legs and threw up double wolfpac signs. I marked out. Had no idea he had any PW knowledge.

I legit lol'd

What's everyone's favorite mark out moments? I'll just stick to 3:

-Taker throwing Mankind off the cell. 17 years later and it's still the damndest thing I've seen (and JR of course).
-Goldberg waiting to spear Hogan, people were going nuts and throwing rolls of toilet paper and trash. My dad was jumping around, everyone around us was jumping around, and there were no piped in chants that night.
-Austin on the zamboni. It sounded louder than when the Red Wings won the Cup there a few months earlier. Kudos to Lawler ("Get your guns out!") and of course JR ("STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD IS HERE!").

Notable ommissions:

-Dusty finally entering the cage and bionic elbowing everyone during the first Wargames in 87. I wasn't even 2 yet, so...

-Mankind's title win. I was at the fingerpoke Nitro and missed it.
-Hogan hulking up against Rock at WM 18. I'd stopped watching the previous year because of the Invasion.

Nitro came on Friday nights in Germany so I couldn't flip over. Saturday mornings raw was six months behind though so I eventually got to watch it.

Missed rock vs hogan for the same reason.

That should be a whole new category: Nash mark out moments.

Diesel returning at the 2011 Rumble and getting a bigger pop than everyone else combined.

Nash coming thru the crowd and powerbombing some welterweight at Summerslam 2011.

Nash being the head inductee in a class that included Randy and Arnold.

That one time Nash came out at Wrestlemania and troll the IWC by faking a quad injury.

Oh and of course Nash being 1998 cannonball champion. Soooo underrated.

Pure Genius.

Back