PWD 212: I'm A Mark, Playing A Mark, Disguised As Another Mark

From the Cedric Alexander quote: "....He was preaching black power without saying black power, which I think is fantastic because you don't offend anyone...."

Does that not offend some people?

Well, the funny thing is, he says "Look at them, making them sing and dance, that's stereotypical, it's bad! They should be these Militant Black Power guys, that are fighting for the black man!"

Because being a Militant Black Guy isn't stereotypical!

lol

I managed to offend a female comedian on Twitter. She thought she was being cool and edgy, and said "What voice does Iggy Azalea use in bed?" to which I replied "I don't know, it was muffled when I was with her".

She then claimed I was making a rape joke, and that she will not tolerate anyone making jokes about that. She then went on a tirade comedians who make jokes that are sexist, about rape, and stuff like that are "scum" and should be treated as such.

Then, she makes a Chris Benoit joke a couple of weeks later, so I said "Any comedian who makes a joke about child murder is scum and should be treated as such" and I called her the C word that can't be used on here, and then she blocked me.

I managed to offend a female comedian on Twitter. She thought she was being cool and edgy, and said "What voice does Iggy Azalea use in bed?" to which I replied "I don't know, it was muffled when I was with her".

She then claimed I was making a rape joke, and that she will not tolerate anyone making jokes about that. She then went on a tirade comedians who make jokes that are sexist, about rape, and stuff like that are "scum" and should be treated as such.

Then, she makes a Chris Benoit joke a couple of weeks later, so I said "Any comedian who makes a joke about child murder is scum and should be treated as such" and I called her the C word that can't be used on here, and then she blocked me.

she sounds like one of those feminazis who thinks if women controlled the world everything would be peaceful. Fact is all women are secretly envious and hate each other. If one of them gets power the world will basically become a Highlander movie

Last edited:

she sounds like one of those feminazis who thinks if women controlled the world everything would be peaceful. Fact is all women are secretly envious and hate each other. If one of them gets power the world will basically become a Highliner movie

Yeah, if there's one thing I can't stand it's the safe "edgy" comedians. They're usually the shitty "Alternative" comedians that Bill Burr ranted about, where they're all fucking hipster nerds where everything they say has to be "ironic", and they don't actually make any joke. Then they think they're being edgy and saying shit like "Ooooh yeah, I said it, I asked what voice Iggy uses in bed!!" then someone comes along, actually says something "edgy" and it's "Oh my god, that's so offensive".

Either go all in, or don't. Don't play this "Yeah, I'm a cool, edgy comic" and then bitch out when someone actually does go there.

As for the "comedian" in question, she's fucking horrendous. I saw one of her sketches, and it was "Hobo Ken, running for Mayor of Hoboken"... GENIUS!!

1. Warrior coming out as HTM's surprise opponent and running through him.
2. Austin helping Mankind win the title on Raw.
3. Taker throwing Mankind off the Cell. The announcers did a great job selling that.

Notable omissions:

Hogan slamming and beating Andre.
Austin winning the 98 Rumble.
Nash dropping the Giant on his skull.
The ECW guys turning on WWE (which was ruined in an hour).
Hogan hulking up against Rocky.
Just like DDP being the stalker and then jobbing to Taker's wife. :(

Back