PWD 2017 Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem I have, he seems to have zero personality outside of "Here, look at my kewl ring jacket and man-bun and chant".

He screams 'surprisingly over midcarder' to me, kind of like a Val Venis or a D'Lo Brown or Godfather kind of guy. Which, given the current state of the midcard, wouldn't be such a bad thing.
He will die a death on the main roster, his only real draw is his gimmick and the NXT crowd's love of ironic chants. If you've been to an NXT house show the crowd's enthusiasm for the chant is there, in the same way that "one fall" is over. It's in actuality what the E thought of the Yes chant.

i was full on nerd enough to audit the time this year, they are definitely fudging the 2 minutes early and late depending on what is taking place and what needs to happen before that entrant enters.
That's just sad.

I enjoyed Goldberg squashing Lesnar again

it should happen everytime

Everyone knows Bork will get his payback at Mania tho. Nice buildup they have going.

That's just sad.
agreed. but it was beyond noticeable at one point and i had my cell phone in my hand so i timed 4 or 5 in a row and they were pretty close on 3 but fudged a couple for sure. in wwe 2 minutes is not always 2 minutes - breaking news.

Everyone knows Bork will get his payback at Mania tho. Nice buildup they have going.

Even if he does goldberg is 3-0(if you count the rumble) over lesnar

Goldberg will always be > over lesnar

He will die a death on the main roster, his only real draw is his gimmick and the NXT crowd's love of ironic chants. If you've been to an NXT house show the crowd's enthusiasm for the chant is there, in the same way that "one fall" is over. It's in actuality what the E thought of the Yes chant.
Every roster needs a few Chavo Guerreros. Let's let the guys bank a few bucks before he goes to work at the Performance Centre

i died again on the inside at the 30 spot when reigns' music hit.

i would say the entire lack of rollins is the most disappointing and dumbfounding. he invades a show he has zero business being at but somehow listens to the ban order at the big ppv?

overall the ppv was damn good

the Rumble itself I'd say was really good, at minimum. But it could have been "GREAT, no question". Oh well, at least they didn't fuck it up so bad that it was just terrible.

i would be on board if i had faith that goldberg could follow it up with a legit match with anyone on the roster.
We knew his health was bad (he spears by taking two knees and still hasn't taken a bump) but his cardio seemed rather troubling (he dropped Sami very quickly) for what should be a big match. In a perfect world he and 'Taker could work some sort of tag match to ease the load on the two of them.

Goldberg would die if he had to work a 15+ minute singles match

God damn, this career retrospective on Torrie Wilson is causing the tinglies.

Goldberg would die if he had to work a 15+ minute singles match
That's why I really hope it's not the main event I know it will be I'd like to see AJ vs Orton for the belt I really wanna see AJ vs Orton I hope it happens I'd hate for the draft to happen AJ goes to raw Orton stays on smackdown we not get see that match

The actual Rumble match was good over all but could've been amazing if they ( Vince ) booked it right. Just give the fans everything for a change.

We could've had Samoa Joe enter , HHH and Rollins story continue in some level , Kurt Angle could've returned and still get the story of Lesnar - Goldberg and Taker going.

I'm good with Orton winning but on paper they could've done way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back