PWD 150: Arena only holds 37,000, but that doesn't mean we can't say it's 80,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD endings is a no contest. Brock/Show breaking the ring is GOAT irt endings. Hell, it might top any Raw endings too.

Remember when the entances weren't actually entrances? It was just the titantron video, with the guy seemingly walking on a treadmill in front of it?

[YT]meTv-J_apIc[/YT]
Yeah. But that was once beneficial for us, we used the titantron videos for our school project. Fucking old technology.

I'm sure Shane announcing he bought WCW wasn't the end of that RAW, but was done at the start of the second hour.

In fact, I can recall they announced Rock/Austin vs. Brothers of Destruction as the main event right before commercials.

I'm sure Shane announcing he bought WCW wasn't the end of that RAW, but the start of the second hour promo.

In fact, I can recall they announced Rock/Austin vs. Brothers of Destruction as the main event right before commercials.

I dont remember it that way. I remember Shane saying he was going to have WCW whip WWF's ass again and then Nitro/Raw going off the air. I might be wrong though...

Austin probably had the best opening when he attacked the Hart Foundation during the Canadian National Anthem IN Canada.

The Test/Barry/Windham comparison is close, but feels a little off. Test was in my top 5 of favorite AE stars, but Barry was the man. He was a top 5 NWA/WCW star for me too lol. I have to think about this one. It might be an apt comparison after all...

Are you friggin serious! Test wasn't worthy to sniff Windham's jock strap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back