Pwd 1184 badd bloood

Never any rasslin from my limited research. Probably because there was no elevator.
At least the building is still around.

This video has now lead to me being trapped in a rabbit hole of old timey arena vids and I am loving every minute of it!

@Stargazer Rex went to Dollar Tree today for the first time in months and they had these 300mg GFuel Berry Bomb! gimmicks. Haven't had a 300mg caffeinated beverage in a couple months so I hope these hit.

T2bG7M4.png

So I watched three episodes of that show Fight Night: The Million Dollar Heist......I liked it, made me remember funk songs I forgot about, the characters were good except for the guy playing Ali didn't look nothing like him. Even Kevin Hart wasn't annoying.

A bunch of black wrestlers have been coming out over the last few weeks calling Triple H racist against black men, in response, someone on Twitter pointed out that Bad Blood is gonna be the 3rd straight PLE without a black man on it at all, then someone else responded that it's been 791 days since a black man won a 1 on 1 match at the WWE PLE since Lashley beat Austin Theory at Summerslam over 2 years ago, which was booked by Vince and that Triple H has literally never booked a black man to win a 1 on 1 match on a PLE. <lmao>

Cody Rhodes didn't solve racism for this.

A bunch of black wrestlers have been coming out over the last few weeks calling Triple H racist against black men, in response, someone on Twitter pointed out that Bad Blood is gonna be the 3rd straight PLE without a black man on it at all, then someone else responded that it's been 791 days since a black man won a 1 on 1 match at the WWE PLE since Lashley beat Austin Theory at Summerslam over 2 years ago, which was booked by Vince and that Triple H has literally never booked a black man to win a 1 on 1 match on a PLE. <lmao>

Cody Rhodes didn't solve racism for this.

Fuck these DEI dorks.

There are other races dominating this great sport.......the foh.

That shit sucks.

It rained a bit here (in SC for work) but the wind did the most damage knocking trees down all over the place once the ground was soft.

Rented an airbnb and have had no power for two days. No screens on the windows to keep mosquitos, critters, and the riff raff out.

Just gonna hang out and sweat, I guess. Gonna watch football in my car tomorrow if this keeps up.

@moonwolf I'm playing through Sea of Stars new game + so I can do all the Wheels champion games.

Fuuuuck this

So I watched three episodes of that show Fight Night: The Million Dollar Heist......I liked it, made me remember funk songs I forgot about, the characters were good except for the guy playing Ali didn't look nothing like him. Even Kevin Hart wasn't annoying.

I enjoyed the first episode, havent watched anymore though

Tilling my own grave to keep me level

Wheels can eat a saggy butt
Baby Buss went to bed three hours ago and I spent the first two trying to get the Mooncradle battle. I finally did it (I started it last week but rage quit) but like... I had one hp left and I was shaking and overheating

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youhaveayds
Back