Locked PWD 1181: Gules Arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete @Stargazer Rex i put the Crumbl cookies on a foil pan and let it it sit in the residual heat of the grill for about 5 minutes. Lord have mercy. Sweet, warm and slightly smoky.

arnold-schwarzenegger.gif

Just gave Roxie her raw T-bone steak while I was getting dressed to get ready to leave but instead I spent the next 20 minutes running back and forth to grab my phone and take 47 more pics over and over again trying to get that perfect shot of her gnawing on her steak for the Gram

LoL, I need help

tenor.gif

Oh so you mad mac n cheese and potatoes!?
I thought you werent making the mac only the potatoes, this day just got bonkers!!
The Mac n cheese isn’t mine. The butcher shop I go to sells little sides of them that I picked up when I got the steaks. It’s not as good of course but it’s easier just to heat up on the grill

Seriously. Thank God this dude sucks cause he’s had wide open routes all day long
Our dbs suck. Campbell is all over the place and where is the pass rush?

O-line is fucking trash.

UGA, Ole Miss, Okie and maybe Arkansas are going to Molly whoop us.

Holy fucking shit, my bros, my lady friend just legit saved a life, we were leaving the monster trucks and a motorcycle crash happened right in front of us and she jumped out of the truck and literally saved a life, shes a nurse so she didnt just go into business for herself lol, shit was wild to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back