Locked PWD 1175: Hendry Concert Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stargazer Rex inapplogie for my indescritoon this meornjng. U hurry me feelings when I wasn’t think of during Halloween discuss

It's fine, Lake. I find it humorous you feel safe enough to randomly insult me. However, I'd suggest refraining from these tactics in real life.

CZTSPc3.gif

@My Spot Finally got to the end of the episode with O'Connors gimmick

"Rob Bajari's sister just had a beautiful baby girl, I told him he was gonna be the next Uncle Buck"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

<lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>

giphy.gif

@My Spot Sean just posted up WCW '94 Timeline w Eric Bischoff for free on Youtube, you ever seen this one?

Is it any good?

May check it out later just to see if its interesting

This looks restaurant quality!

Thanks, Rex, appreciate the compliment
E-40 posted a video of himself making chicken Alfredo a couple days ago on social media so I decided to see what I could do
Noodles came out a little too dry but it was tasty, Roxie scarfed hers down so it musta been alright, she's very particular

As she lays here on the floor at this very moment, literally sucking on her entire back foot shoved into her mouth...

@Pliny Pete whens the last time you had Thriftys ice cream? Im outside one and I just saw a woman walk by with a triple scoop cone! God I wanted it!

I havent had an actual cone from Thriftys cone since I was a kid but the Mexican grocery store down the street sells cartons of Thrifty brand ice cream in the freezer section so I pick it up once in awhile
Their rocky road is top notch and so is their coconut pineapple

@My Spot Sean just posted up WCW '94 Timeline w Eric Bischoff for free on Youtube, you ever seen this one?

Is it any good?

May check it out later just to see if its interesting

It's okay. Just expect Bischoff to be full Bischoff.

I havent had an actual cone from Thriftys cone since I was a kid but the Mexican grocery store down the street sells cartons of Thrifty brand ice cream in the freezer section so I pick it up once in awhile
Their rocky road is top notch and so is their coconut pineapple
What’s your feelings on mint chocolate chip, brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back