• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1171: Cool For The Summer

Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll you know one thing that doesnt get talked about when we all praise the greatness of Seinfeld is the long term booking, so much stuff that becomes full storylines in later episodes first gets referenced in the early seasons

Yesterday I was watching the episode where Elaine has a houseguest that she hates and she tries to get him to the airport in time and Jerry says "Do you still have that same alarm clock?"

Its just a one off line that goes nowhere in that episode but several years later when Elaine has the Nigerian marathon runner at her house, Jerry says "Didnt I once miss a fight to Cleveland because of that alarm clock?" and it turns into a whole episode about faulty alarm clocks and wake up calls

So many of the early episodes have little one off lines like that peppered about in them that become full episodes later on

Such beautiful years long slow burn booking and I love it!

@moonwolf would you be willing to pay $4.99 a month for one free Pizookie a day for the entire month, cause if you would...

449279522-120210124501470523-7450941781942892611-n.jpg
not down here
cuz the BJs here is shit and has shit service.
maybe if i was still up there tho

not down here
cuz the BJs here is shit and has shit service.
maybe if i was still up there tho

Last time I went to the BJ's in Brentwood it was garbage, my pasta dish was basically pre-frozen then microwaved Hamburger Helper and the stuffed mushrooms were struggle as fuck, used to be pretty darn good when it opened but not no more, though

@RollSonnenRoll you know one thing that doesnt get talked about when we all praise the greatness of Seinfeld is the long term booking, so much stuff that becomes full storylines in later episodes first gets referenced in the early seasons

Yesterday I was watching the episode where Elaine has a houseguest that she hates and she tries to get him to the airport in time and Jerry says "Do you still have that same alarm clock?"

Its just a one off line that goes nowhere in that episode but several years later when Elaine has the Nigerian marathon runner at her house, Jerry says "Didnt I once miss a fight to Cleveland because of that alarm clock?" and it turns into a whole episode about faulty alarm clocks and wake up calls

So many of the early episodes have little one off lines like that peppered about in them that become full episodes later on

Such beautiful years long slow burn booking and I love it!
Except when Elaine asks Kramer if he pees in the shower and he says that he takes baths when in the low flow shower head episode he tells Jerry how disgusting baths are. "Sitting in a tepid pool of my own filth while microscopic organisms have sex all around me!" A massive blunder on ol' Larry's part and I'm still hot about it!

He says "take a bump"! then tells Mickey to really hit him and make it look good. The Business!

Except when Elaine asks Kramer if he pees in the shower and he says that he takes baths when in the low flow shower head episode he tells Jerry how disgusting baths are. "Sitting in a tepid pool of my own filth while microscopic organisms have sex all around me!" A massive blunder on ol' Larry's part and I'm still hot about it!

Yea, theres a few more little booking mistakes like that in there too, I guess no one bats a thousand, even Dusty had The Shockmaster

Roxie at this exact moment, refusing to open her eyes so we can go out on our walk, it never cooled down overnight and she was struggling with it so I guess she wants to take the day off today, I'll give her a break since its gonna be 110 again

IMG-20240703-063311001-2.jpg

When I called, Mrs. Rex answered and was like, "Oh for sure, Rex can TOTALLY go on a guy's trip to Vegas with strippers and hookers and gambling and strippers. I will ABSOLUTELY pass the message on to him. No need to follow up, he will have ALL THE INFORMATION HE NEEDS!!!!!" Then the call cut out. Fucking Verizon.

@Based God I watched that Drugstore June movie that we were talking about awhile back, its a lot better than I expected, not a classic but a fun amusing ride worth taking

Dolph Ziggler has a cameo in it too

Maybe Kramer was lying to Elaine because he was embarrassed that he pees in the shower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back