• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 1171: Cool For The Summer

Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Roxie just got attacked on our morning walk!!

:oops:

By a dog that looked like Gidget from Secret Life Of Pets

<lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>

Only much more black and angry

Basically the N.O.I. version of Gidget

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Gotta go out early and then late cause its gonna be over 100 for the next week, gotta take precaution

Is she okay? Wtf were gidgets fucking owners?

She's fine, we know the dog and the owner, theyre our neighbors on the next block so I didnt worry about it when I saw them walking towards us even though Rachel(Gidget) has growled at Roxie before, but we passed by each other in a tiny little cramped strip of sidewalk and I guess the closed quarters gave Rachel the opportunity she's been waiting for her whole life so she leapt into action like Kung Fu Panda 4
Problem is she's about 12 lbs soaking wet so Roxie really just looked at her amused, like "Get a load of Adam Cole over here", as we both quickly yanked em back away from each other and kept it pushin
Roxie wanted to stay there and play so she wasnt too shook up

41ef92e7-152e-489d-859e-e44489e2abef_text.gif

The Joker episode where he breaks outta prison by playing baseball, oh boy, this is one of my favorites

She's fine, we know the dog and the owner, theyre our neighbors on the next block so I didnt worry about it when I saw them walking towards us even though Rachel(Gidget) has growled at Roxie before, but we passed by each other in a tiny little cramped strip of sidewalk and I guess the closed quarters gave Rachel the opportunity she's been waiting for her whole life so she leapt into action like Kung Fu Panda 4
Problem is she's about 12 lbs soaking wet so Roxie really just looked at her amused, like "Get a load of Adam Cole over here", as we both quickly yanked em back away from each other and kept it pushin
Roxie wanted to stay there and play so she wasnt too shook up

41ef92e7-152e-489d-859e-e44489e2abef_text.gif
hurricane.0.0.jpg

I like this new Samoan Werewolf logo, I wonder if young Jacob had to sign away his life and likeness rights to WWE to be able to keep using that nickname, prolly he did

I see that first WWE check already cleared the bank, though, cause he obviously spent some time at the beauty salon this week, got that beard and his dreads re-dyed, cleaned up and straightened

Looking good, Savage

I like this new Samoan Werewolf logo, I wonder if young Jacob had to sign away his life and likeness rights to WWE to be able to keep using that nickname, prolly he did

I see that first WWE check already cleared the bank, though, cause he obviously spent some time at the beauty salon this week, got that beard and his dreads re-dyed, cleaned up and straightened

Looking good, Savage

He’s got 7 kids! He needs this job!

He’s got 7 kids! He needs this job!

He does have a shitload of kids, he had em all with him at the Santa Slam Christmas charity show where he gave Junior a thrill by sending him scrambling as Jacob got tossed into our row of seats

I always used to trip out when I'd see those little brown savages running around the local indy shows their family would promote, sometimes there'd be enough to fill a whole school bus!

Them Anoa'is be fuckin, no doubt about it

Back