• Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I forget that Bear isn’t here anymore
<DCrying>

cody-rhodes-cody-rhodes-wwe.gif

There was a Dane on the trials a few weeks ago and it genuinely confused Tank. He’s not used to looking up at another dog. He paused for a second and then rushed over to it in an inquisitive “WTF is that?! Let’s go look!” trot

I had to pull back in the reigns though cause the lady walking him looked about like Seinfeld’s mom so I didn’t trust her to control it if need be. I’d love to have seen them play for a second though

Roxie has started teasing all the dogs behind gates and doors on our walks, she loves jumping around in front of them as they bark at us as we pass, yesterday she stuck her nose inside a fence and got chomped on good by a crazy ass Chihuahua LoL

thats-what-you-get-eric-cartman.gif

Roxie has started teasing all the dogs behind gates and doors on our walks, she loves jumping around in front of them as they bark at us as we pass, yesterday she stuck her nose inside a fence and got chomped on good by a crazy ass Chihuahua LoL

thats-what-you-get-eric-cartman.gif

Chihuahuas are hell hounds, Pete! Poor Rox.

Would "Helmsley 3:16 proclaims that I just thrashed your derriere" have gotten over as well as Austin 3:16 did?

Would "Helmsley 3:16 proclaims that I just thrashed your derriere" have gotten over as well as Austin 3:16 did?
Hunter didn’t have a newly Christian wife that he hated at home who went to church groups while he was on the road to help fuel his vitriol towards the religious promo

All of these guys remind me of Bobby Salsa

8673300.jpg

Bobby Salsa sounds like a character from Goodfellas that prefers burritos to pasta
“Oh! Check out fucking Bobba Salsa ovah here’a!”

@Sara how are your cholesterol levels? Let me know expeditiously. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back