• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paparazzi is a good one

Man, I've been listening to A LOT of white girl music the last few years. And I don't give a damn!

c4c19b7d7675bbddc8613556845577db6d2c205d_00.gif

Imagine be a fly on the wall of my gym watching my 250 pound, jacked, brown ass dancing in between sets to this:

Man, I've been listening to A LOT of white girl music the last few years. And I don't give a damn!

Imagine be a fly on the wall of my gym watching my 250 pound, jacked, brown ass dancing in between sets to this:

This song is a masterpiece.

She has a song that was in one of the God of War trailers that I find haunting and motivating

She has a song that was in one of the God of War trailers that I find haunting and motivating

Going in!

I only know her from that song. I always thought she was really pretty. Saw her performing on one of those new years eve shows and was glad she was still getting bookings lol.

Going in!

I only know her from that song. I always thought she was really pretty. Saw her performing on one of those new years eve shows and was glad she was still getting bookings lol.
I’m shooting with you here, Rex, I liked her song from 50 Shades of Grey too.

She's no Fiona Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back