Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The group has no star power. I do not want to see Dexter Lumis in a makeshift slipknot mask.

@moonwolf I'm a big fan of Alicia Keys. Her raw voice is just a tier below the greats, though. But she really shines with her lyrics, presentation and emotional delivery. She comes across to me as a beautiful lady. The lyrics to If I ain't got you are really great. Some of the women today could learn a thing or ten from those lyrics.

I don't like movie shit in wrestling, but I gotta admit that that was pretty decent. Legit creep factor. That mask that Nikki Cross was wearing was fucking perfect. The Freddy Kruger pose to introduce Howdy? Perfect. That one piano note throughout? Perfect. The apparent murders were a bit much, but whatever, they were going for batshit craziness and they nailed it.

Unfortunately, they now have to wrestle and completely break this immersion...

lQjargw.jpeg

Could AEW do that?

I don't like movie shit in wrestling, but I gotta admit that that was pretty decent. Legit creep factor. That mask that Nikki Cross was wearing was fucking perfect. The Freddy Kruger pose to introduce Howdy? Perfect. That one piano note throughout? Perfect. The apparent murders were a bit much, but whatever, they were going for batshit craziness and they nailed it.

Unfortunately, they now have to wrestle and completely break this immersion...

Hopefully no Mtn Dew Pitch Black matches a red lit cage matches

@moonwolf I'm a big fan of Alicia Keys. Her raw voice is just a tier below the greats, though. But she really shines with her lyrics, presentation and emotional delivery. She comes across to me as a beautiful lady. The lyrics to If I ain't got you are really great. Some of the women today could learn a thing or ten from those lyrics.
Yeah she is an incredible talent and person.
I enjoy her singing but really appreciate her as a composer/songwriter.
She really understands music.

So they're being called Wyatt Sicks, according to their t shirt on WWE Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youhaveayds
Back