• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1168: Heating Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll speaking of Tom Hardy, have you seen this trailer for his new motorcycle gang movie
I'm interested in it but theres something stylistically i just dont care for but I cant put my finger on what it is, it reminds me of The Outsiders, maybe thats what it is, that Elvis kid is too pretty to be rough and rugged
Im pretty sure thats Sonny Barger from the Hells Angels Angels in the beginning and I think that might be Hunter S Thompson at 45 seconds in, I wonder if theyre gonna do the infamous real life moment where Hunter mouthed off to the Angels at their camping trip and got stomped into the dirt

@RollSonnenRoll speaking of Tom Hardy, have you seen this trailer for his new motorcycle gang movie
I'm interested in it but theres something stylistically i just dont care for but I cant put my finger on what it is, it reminds me of The Outsiders, maybe thats what it is, that Elvis kid is too pretty to be rough and rugged
Im pretty sure thats Sonny Barger from the Hells Angels Angels in the beginning and I think that might be Hunter S Thompson at 45 seconds in, I wonder if theyre gonna do the infamous real life moment where Hunter mouthed off to the Angels at their camping trip and got stomped into the dirt

Damn it, why do I always need subtitles to understand this man?!

And yeah, it looks good but for a movie about motorcycles featuring Tom Hardy I would hope to be more excited for it and I'm just kinda not.

I also have a thing where I think of people putting Rolling Stones music in their trailers as trying to fool the audience that this is Scorsese movie and that annoys me <lmao>

Rare Brother Bruce on commentary. Brain talking about being here to help the ratings. This Business was always about the views, brother!

@Pliny Pete I never get tired of seeing that little bowling ball Matilda charge across the ring at Jimmy <lmao><lmao>

She used to go at Slick pretty hard too

Damn it, why do I always need subtitles to understand this man?!

And yeah, it looks good but for a movie about motorcycles featuring Tom Hardy I would hope to be more excited for it and I'm just kinda not.

I also have a thing where I think of people putting Rolling Stones music in their trailers as trying to fool the audience that this is Scorsese movie and that annoys me <lmao>

The guy playing Brucie looks way too much like Conan O'Brien, thats also fucking with my mind lol

This is cracking me up. It sounds just like a heel manager arguing with the ref about every single thing the babyface does as if he's getting away with murder. And "Herb" is just a funny name to scream.

"Earl! Earl! He's got his foot on the ropes, Earl! Restart 'em in the same position!"

This is cracking me up. It sounds just like a heel manager arguing with the ref about every single thing the babyface does as if he's getting away with murder. And "Herb" is just a funny name to scream.

"Earl! Earl! He's got his foot on the ropes, Earl! Restart 'em in the same position!"

Some people still respect the business, Roll, and its nice to see

Went out at 7 am this morning to protect Roxie's precious piggies from the baking asphalt and I'm glad I did, it was already roasty toasty as heck, we stayed out an hour and when we turned back home we were walking directly into the sun and it was raining so much sweat that my eyes were burning and i could barely even see and I loved every second of it!

giphy.webp

Should be mandatory that he uses the Bane Voice for every movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back