• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1167: Summer of Ospreay

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

1712411677013-png.1038037

Rules
1. Give Ospreay the strap
2. Rehire Mandy
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots
lucy-pinder-v0-e0xkfo7l133d1.jpeg

busty-in-burgundy-v0-d3tnzisa1p2d1.jpg

o606ets0gz2d1.gif

tumblr_pdy1j7S4ST1vgpomco4_400.gif

Theme

Please and thank you @Oku @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kowboy On Sherdog

Pretty wordy answer here...

And stop saying "Doug"! That's Super Bowl champion COACH Pederson! He's got a statue for God's sakes

@RollSonnenRoll could you please tell me more of the second lady? She seems nice and I think we could hit it off

@RollSonnenRoll could you please tell me more of the second lady? She seems nice and I think we could hit it off
Sarah? She's some cosplay, video game streamer I stumbled upon

She's Italian and has the most adorable accent you've ever heard. Pretty much the youngest girl I regularly post, she's only like 20 or 21. She also does offer premiere adult subscription content if one was so inclined.

Sarah? She's some cosplay, video game streamer I stumbled upon

She's Italian and has the most adorable accent you've ever heard. Pretty much the youngest girl I regularly post, she's only like 20 or 21. She also does offer premiere adult subscription content if one was so inclined.

Scholar and a gentleman

@RollSonnenRoll do you happen to know if there are any of those food meal prep gimmicks that don't need to be refrigerated? My son is going to DC's wrestling camp for 3 days overnight and I wanted to send him with some of those. The camp is providing meals but this kid eats A LOT. I'm sending him with snacks and protein drinks but I wanted to send some meals too.

@RollSonnenRoll do you happen to know if there are any of those food meal prep gimmicks that don't need to be refrigerated? My son is going to DC's wrestling camp for 3 days overnight and I wanted to send him with some of those. The camp is providing meals but this kid eats A LOT. I'm sending him with snacks and protein drinks but I wanted to send some meals too.
I think they all come frozen. The good old fashioned peanut butter sandwiches are always a good option for quick, dense meals that don't have to be refrigerated or warmed up. Add some honey for more carbs.

I think they all come frozen. The good old fashioned peanut butter sandwiches are always a good option for quick, dense meals that don't have to be refrigerated or warmed up. Add some honey for more carbs.

He should be OK. DC's camp provides breakfast, lunch and dinner. And knowing DC they will be all you can eat. He's trying to get to 220 by December. He's around 190 now. He ain't fucking around in those light weights anymore and coming in weak and skinny!

He should be OK. DC's camp provides breakfast, lunch and dinner. And knowing DC they will be all you can eat. He's trying to get to 220 by December. He's around 190 now. He ain't fucking around in those light weights anymore and coming in weak and skinny!
Vitor traps LOOM

EAeEIhD.jpg

My cousin was considered the best wreatler in the province.....was being groomed for the Olympic trials since he was 8 yearls old,his coach transferred schools so he could keep training him........discovered girls and at 13, had his first child......he dropped out after that.

Don't let those girls jinx him.

Dawg ur kid is gonna be like those kids in elementary that got special McDonald when everyone else eat shit caferia good. How is he gonna adjust when the lions and wolfs take over the world and we are left foragingn for meals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back