• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never seen this movie but I remember my sister used to love it when we were kids
It's actually really good and worth a watch. Great example of when you get really solid acting talent like Fraser and Buscemi that can elevate the script of a little comedy movie and make it memorable.

Plus a ton of small roles for Farley, Michael Richards, David Arquette before they were anybody, and a Harold Ramis cameo

@moonwolf Monica Bellucci is going to be in the new Beetlejuice movie and she looks damn good!

beetlejuice-2-monica-bellucci-beetlejuice-wife-2.jpg

I saw a woman similar to her in my dreams many years ago, Moom. You know what she said?

f9b13fae-bd19-40b1-bc40-ee8db11e3fcf_text.gif

So I stopped acting like a fucking retard :)

@RollSonnenRoll this slaps.

This could be our, "we are heels but actually right and it's the fans that are wrong" theme. I'm imagining you cutting a calm and logical promo about how we are right and everyone else is wrong and then I snatch the mic and psychotically yell, "WHY DOES NO ONE SEE WHAT WE SEE?!" And then we slowly descend into madness over the next year...

@RollSonnenRoll this slaps.

This could be our, "we are heels but actually right and it's the fans that are wrong" theme. I'm imagining you cutting a calm and logical promo about how we are right and everyone else is wrong and then I snatch the mic and psychotically yell, "WHY DOES NO ONE SEE WHAT WE SEE?!" And then we slowly descend into madness over the next year...

I have this vision of @Pliny Pete as our advisor. He has his walking stick at ring side and when we toss out the face, he mercilessly beats the shit out of them with it revealing he’s been fine all along!

giphy.gif

I have this vision of @Pliny Pete as our advisor. He has his walking stick at ring side and when we toss out the face, he mercilessly beats the shit out of them with it revealing he’s been fine all along!

giphy.gif

I'd also like to see @Pliny Pete hit a moonsault on our vanquished foes just like he used to do at Oasis Pro!

@Frank23 Just so ya know. My elbow is getting better and I'm adding mass again. Between me and you, Frank, I'm sick and tired of this weak body not being strong enough for my massive spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back