• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1166: Arab Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about letting her stay inside the house on Sunday since its gonna be all day long but she ripped up her inside bed a couple nights ago just randomly outta nowhere
She knew she wasnt supposed to be doing it because as soon as I noticed and said "Roxie, what the hell are you doing!?" she darted outside hella quick and stayed in the backyard for like 30-40 minutes til I finally called for her to come back inside
I didnt force her to go outside, she just stayed out there cause she knew she did wrong
She did it cause she was bored, she's a night owl and im an early bird so our sleep schedules dont mesh
She's gonna be bored all day Sunday so she can stay in the back yard, hopefully the raw steak and nice thick bone will keep her occupied for hours

NV is probably the best one but those games are buggy as shit on PS3.
4 is newest single player one and also the earliest in the timeline.

I read that the cowboy zombie character from the show was based off of a character in part 4 and the dog is in there too, I dig that

Also, fuck that dork ass kid from Superstore for trying to torture that dog to death by leaving it in that soda machine, I hope his bitch ass gets burned, stabbed, shot, disemboweled, eye raped and skinned alive over and over again in every single episode next season!

@Stargazer Rex i won an award today for helping people.

I dunno y tho,
I hardly do anything!
tL7fOk5.jpg

Almost 100 degrees outside without a cloud in the sky. Just got back from a 3 mile walk. As soon as I got back in had to tear off them compression shorts and stand in front of the fan.

Almost 100 degrees outside without a cloud in the sky. Just got back from a 3 mile walk. As soon as I got back in had to tear off them compression shorts and stand in front of the fan.

sunglasses-checking-out.gif

Waiting to get my haircut then I need to do a candy run then I'm All In!

cUijppQ.jpg

God!
My only concern is Hemsworth looking a little too goofy in the trailers. He better be getting some heat, brother! I wanna hear that you were ready to jump the rail right there in the theatre!

Is CM Punk in Saudi Arabia?

Everytime they do a show in Saudi Arabia it's a trip to see how fast western influence has penetrated the crowds.....the first show was like Collission in Korea.....now it can pass as any random Smackdown in the states.

Nia Jax wins be ause Bianca tried picking that nasty stinking wildebeest up <WhitmanDefeat>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back