Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
<lol> <lmao>

8zjq2mbyz10d1.jpeg

Do she know its summertime

Apes are over, pal

apesdownramp.gif

I dont watch none of these movies except the Marky Mark classic but im kinda curious to see this one after all the hype, not sure if i can handle another 2 and a half hours of gorilla based Oregon Trail level computer generated imagery though

A&E has one of those WWE Rivals gimmicks on Ric Flair vs Dusty Rhodes tonight, hopefully its a nice walk down a beautiful memory lane and not a complete trash like the Hogan vs Andre episode was

If I see that David Shoemaker clown anywhere near this episode I am going to lose it!!

I dont watch none of these movies except the Marky Mark classic but im kinda curious to see this one after all the hype, not sure if i can handle another 2 and a half hours of gorilla based Oregon Trail level computer generated imagery though
I actually love the Marky Mark one. It had the right amount of goofiness to it that an Ape movie should have. This latest batch have all been very dramatic and serious with very little comic relief. This scene of Koba(who’s a medical experiment ape who hates humans) working these two marks that was a funny circus ape and drinks their whiskey before he kills them was the kinda of ape gimmick I like

I never realize how much This damn Business has got a hold on me till I get around family for a Sunday supper and everybody is talking about the world/current events and all ol’ Roll has got is “yall hear about Naitch spying on that dude in the bathroom at the pizza place?!”

Big day for the 6 car Pete!
P.S. Atlanta was a great trip

Oh yeah, you was going to the aquarium, Im glad you guys had fun
Did you take any cool pics, did you see my homie Gibson the sea otter?

@Pliny Pete I'm doing yard work shirtless in 92 degree weather. This is madness.

Soak it in, baybay, dont get no better than that!

I just got back inside from the backyard, felt amazing out there in that steamy hot broiling pot of life but i didnt wanna miss the end of the big auto race

I never realize how much This damn Business has got a hold on me till I get around family for a Sunday supper and everybody is talking about the world/current events and all ol’ Roll has got is “yall hear about Naitch spying on that dude in the bathroom at the pizza place?!”

Literally me at every social gathering, even when theres a chick im trying to bang there

"Come on, you guys will love it! Just come with me one time! They got this guy named Big Juicy, hes my buddy, we're on Youtube!, Then theres Ref Gil, he never wants to pop but one time..."

Literally that blonde chick I posted the picture of that one time

Side-Eyeing-Chloe.jpg

She ghosted me not long after that

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Literally me at every social gathering, even when theres a chick im trying to bang there

"Come on, you guys will love it! Just come with me one time! They got this guy named Big Juicy, hes my buddy, we're on Youtube!, Then theres Ref Gil, he never wants to pop but one time..."

Literally that blonde chick I posted the picture of that one time

Side-Eyeing-Chloe.jpg

She ghosted me not long after that

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>
The Business!

I’m this close to going in on that damn Swerve Strickland and how terrible this title run already is. This close, I tell ya! Samoa Joe should still be champion!

Soak it in, baybay, dont get no better than that!

I just got back inside from the backyard, felt amazing out there in that steamy hot broiling pot of life but i didnt wanna miss the end of the big auto race

I sure could go for a mandarin Jarritos right about now, big mayne.

Tjohpfl.jpg

The Business!

I’m this close to going in on that damn Swerve Strickland and how terrible this title run already is. This close, I tell ya! Samoa Joe should still be champion!

Swerve isn't world championship material! Simple as. The pressure is getting to him. I can see it in his eyes. Samoa Joe didn't look like that!

Tony Khan doesn't know how to book World Champions, with Samoa Joe that didn't matter cause he still had the aura. Swerve don't seem to have that top guy aura to still seem bigger than bad booking.

Literally me seeing how quickly you guys turn on rasslers in here

Side-Eyeing-Chloe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back