Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll I been going down a Larry David rabbit hole on Youtube, he did a ton of press a few weeks ago for the series finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm so i been watching all the random news show and podcast interviews
I am a Larry David mark, Roll, no doubt about it

I gotta subscribe to Max to watch the final season even though i spoiled the finale for myself by watching all these interviews
I didn’t think final was great as everyone else. Just rehash of the Seinfeld ending with a different outcome. The season itself is hilarious. Episode 1and 2 are why he’s on trail and it vintage Curb.

Episode 4 and 8 have some classic Larry and Richard (RIP) interactions. I give the man credit for going out on his shield but he looks horrible. What shitty way to die.

If I ever need to get divorced I’m using episode 7.

I swear I am missing something? Can someone please tell me what I'm missing about Jey Uso? Why is he so over? His matches are okay and his mic work is just okay at best.
A banger of an entrance can get a person over huge. Just look at Seth.

Plus, he just got out of one of the hottest storylines in forever and so he's getting love for that too.

She was white blonde lady with blue eyes and big tits. I didn't even know she was a demon until she sprung that on me at the end. We were having fun talking shop before that!

2d87c8e0-8222-487c-a943-87d22333f2b5_text.gif

I recently conquered some lust that I think she represented.
There was something going on with that Rhea in my dream last night. Like her form was having trouble being replicated. She could probable sense my suspicion! All these late night RE4 sessions has demons and cults on my brain, I suppose.

I haven't. Just seen some clips. I should start. I should treat myself, Pete.
Watch Palestinian chicken episode. It has everything this show is about. And quite appropriate for the time we are living in.

There was something going on with that Rhea in my dream last night. Like her form was having trouble being replicated. She could probable sense my suspicion! All these late night RE4 sessions has demons and cults on my brain, I suppose.

this is what mine looked like

She wasn't a PAWG, though.

LoL, I just had to watch this one again, my all time favorite scene

"Well, in a way." <lmao>

And the absolute incredulous "NOT NECESSARILY!" Even in that moment he can't help but get sucked into a debate about social faux pas

m2-res_854p.mp4

This woman is 40. Lord have mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back