Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's depressed because he's away from his loyal and devoted wife, Moom! He doesn't even notice those uggos. He's just built a little different, I suppose.
She is pretty

He's depressed because he's away from his loyal and devoted wife, Moom! He doesn't even notice those uggos. He's just built a little different, I suppose.
She drove him to his leukemia treatments with a prepared lunch. Those ladies, and I use the term loosely, would be out the door when the shit hit the fan!

Roman's wife has some warlocks, big ol heavies. Being away from the comfort of her bosom must be tough.

I was reading about love in my biological psychology book yesterday. Being in love is biologically the same as being high on drugs. But we already knew that!
5d56a79b-3d60-4ea0-965d-1547538d494b_text.gif

Roman getting those veneers was money well spent. It changed the whole look of his face

So today our trainer was talking about this guy she was having to deal with on the phone and how difficult he was being. When she described him, instead of saying he was a dink, she said he was a twink!

She had NO clue as to what that meant, and when someone told her, she freaked out because she had been saying it to everyone in the department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back