• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1159: Story Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Jericho, decided to check out his podcast feed because I missed a few weeks. He's had Elizabeth Hurley on it.

Last edited:
Jericho also has a pretty successful podcast. Honestly they'd jump at the chance to sign a high profile AEW original, just to try and get them to shit on the company. They'd be scheduling them for an Ariel Helwani interview asap lol

Also Jerichos run sucks now for sure, but he can still go in the ring despite his age. The AEW fans are just completely tired of him and need a break as nothing he's doing right now is interesting. I don't think he's ruined his legacy at all, not yet anyway. He just needs to go away for a while, and maybe do some coaching/training or help with storylines.

That's a good point. With Jericho in WWE, he would come and go as he pleased so he could have a refresh, new gimmick etc.

GK8MQxHWIAAknVt

During their ladder match, Rock starts working over HHH's quadriceps! :eek:

I was mopping the kitchen floor right now and Roxie was having the time of her young life running through the house to gain momentum and then zooming onto the wet floor and slippy sliding all over the place like she was ice skating in a Bugs Bunny cartoon, I really gotta get that freaking Go Pro

I hope there's a scene where he eats a guitar!

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back