• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1159: Story Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a woman I personally know who gets paid good money by guys to humiliate them on social media. Never shows tits or anything. Don't hate the player.

Wonder what she eats for $800?

I know what I’m eating for about that amount. (My grocery bill is insane.)

This Zelina drama is better than the All In footage.

Had to delete a comment because apparently Zelina had a bunch of simps giving her shit.

If Zelina asked for a discount because of “exposure” she’s a trash person though.

They're showing The Hangover trilogy on Comedy Central.

What happened to Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis? They were everywhere around that time. Then it just sort of stopped for them.

They're showing The Hangover trilogy on Comedy Central.

What happened to Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis? They were everywhere around that time. Then it just sort of stopped for them.

The second and third movies ruined their careers.

I don’t know, but the first Hangover is the only one worth a shit.

The second and third movies ruined their careers.

I don’t know, but the first Hangover is the only one worth a shit.

Speaking of movies ruining careers, did Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy recover from Ghostbusters? They faltered after that as well.

So he initially said there would be no charge and then changed his mind?

<{MingNope}>

They said there was no charge when it was just supposed to be fan art. Zelina started to sell it lol

caP8ORB.jpeg

I liked the second one a lot, third one sucked ass though.
I appreciate that the third at least tried to do something different. The second was a near shot for shot remake but in a different location. They did the exact same beats and jokes.

I'm also still hot they gave away the Tyson face tattoo in all the trailers and posters. Imagine the reaction in the theatre if that was a total shock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back