Locked PWD 1152: Acknowledged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Virgil worked everybody about his age, he was actually 11 years older than everyone thought, he died at 72, not 61. He had a kayfabe age since the 80's and worked people until the day he died.

A bunch of people doing tribute write ups have been finding out the last couple of days after they did research and all of the dirtsheet writers and journalisms are finding out together and laughing with each other about it. Virgil putting smiles on people's faces with some carny shit even after death <Lmaoo>
Brilliant

This thing is fucking MASSIVE. Instructions were over 350 pages, and 535 individual steps (not including the mini figs). I can't get the front with the windows to upload here. The file is too large still. Expensive, but worth every cent.

I have the building journey in the Toy Collectors thread.

View attachment 1032599

If you told me that Julia Hart was nibbling your earlobes I could not be as jealous as I am for this.

The above statement may or may not be factual.

0e862196-b637-43ec-a131-5498df7c9a09_text.gif

Apparently Virgil worked everybody about his age, he was actually 11 years older than everyone thought, he died at 72, not 61. He had a kayfabe age since the 80's and worked people until the day he died.

A bunch of people doing tribute write ups have been finding out the last couple of days after they did research and all of the dirtsheet writers and journalisms are finding out together and laughing with each other about it. Virgil putting smiles on people's faces with some carny shit even after death <Lmaoo>
The Business!

@Pliny Pete

This came up on my Spotify shuffle today so I think we're in for a big return tonight at Revolution

He'll always be Vincent to me. Thank you for showing us that maybe, just maybe, the business is still alive.

How much has LA Knight cooled off?

Did Christian Cage vs. Daniel Garcia lead off the ppv because AEW knew the Bleacher Report app was going to have problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back