• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1150: The Road to Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then cheered as Flapjack Norton and Brian Adams showed up to the hospital and bashed his head with a steel chair 3 or 7 times
Well you gotta callus that skull so you don’t get anymore head trauma, everybody knows that

Can they make up their frickin minds already!!

So that race aint starting til what 10 pm?

Its gonna be 12 drunk ass swampbillies left in the stands at that point
It'll only be 6pm on the west coast.

<Fedor23>

@Pliny Pete I just realized that belt is from the 2022 season, not 2023. So that's why no Rose Bowl and CFP title game plates.

Maybe it was commissioned before the playoffs? Looks like Top Rope Belts.

I love having the ohio score on there but I hate having that ugly ass red logo on there so i may replace that with the natty, not sure

Actually, I'd just pull that plate completely and have a record of the past 3 years engraved on there with no mention of that sorry ass team name or logo, that would look sweet

30 - 24
45 - 23
42 - 27

WCW gave people free tickets to Superbrawl 1994 if they turned in a gun.

<mma4>

That letter was brutal.

Or, just show up with the gun and take the tickets...
FJ0kDTbXsAYnFVL.jpg:large

I don't have anyone to root for now that Kyle Busch is a traitor son of a bitch for leaving Toyota.

I still hasnt got an answer to my question, just so you know...
Damn it! I've noticed an issues with the notifications since the "update". It might show that I have 1 but then I click it and there's 3 that I haven't seen yet.

And ya damn right I'm ready!

9231fe1c-659c-4507-b807-f24951cab326_text.gif

Just a small time team owner asking his rookie driver and shadow banned crew chief to win the biggest race of the year half a season into their first year, no big deal <Lmaoo>

I don't have anyone to root for now that Kyle Busch is a traitor son of a bitch for leaving Toyota.
I'm a Chase Briscoe fan. Hard not to pull for that family after Jay's accident

Just a small time team owner asking his rookie driver and shadow banned crew chief to win the biggest race of the year half a season into their first year, no big deal <Lmaoo>

If that was my race promotion that would be the norm.

"I won't tolerate any losers on this team! WIN WIN WIN WIN!"

I just wanted it more than the other kids. Simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back