Locked PWD 1150: The Road to Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

They spend about 3 hours breaking down the behind the scenes and mini bios on all the stars. Then do a watch a long with the movie and that's only part 1! I'll listen to part 2 tomorrow.

Dat lore!

Rocky 3 was my favorite Rocky but then it switched back to Rocky 1. I'm sure it will be Rocky 3 again before it's all said and done.

1464281711-time-is-a-flat-circle.gif

They spend about 3 hours breaking down the behind the scenes and mini bios on all the stars. Then do a watch a long with the movie and that's only part 1! I'll listen to part 2 tomorrow.

was mr. T as hard to work with on movie sets as he was with wrestling?

I feel like Mr T knew how to get himself over with the boys in the back.
They play a clip from the tonight show where he's promoting the movie and he's fully in character working Letterman and it's so damn good. The Business needs to get back to that!

Dang. 4 minutes in and this man is already shooting, "I hate Rocky 2" <Lmaoo>#YearoftheShoot

Dang. 4 minutes in and this man is already shooting, "I hate Rocky 2" <Lmaoo>#YearoftheShoot
Given how much Rocky has inspired so much about This Business, I was shocked to find they both weren't really into any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back