• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1148: What Does The Road To WrestleMania 40 Have In Store?

Do you have a problem with The Rock facing Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 40 instead of Cody Rhodes?

• Yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookers been championing Jacob Fatu lately, saying he was gonna do everything he can to get the Samoan Werewolf into WWE, I wonder if that just ran into another roadblock

Kid won his last match 9-7 against a kid from a top wrestling school. He got illegal slammed right on his bad rib in the first period but battled back and scored 3 takedowns in the final period to win. Probably one of his best wins. He's in the 3rd place match now.
DDP.jpg

Crazy story out of Booker T's ROW promotion. Apparently a women's wrestler who trained there and worked the shows was getting stalked for like 2 years by a guy who also trained there and worked some shows. The guy got banned from ROW for not leaving her alone, but still kept coming around and several times police had to get called. At an after show party at a bar where all the ROW wrestlers would frequent after shows, the guy showed up and tried to attack the woman and smashed a glass mug over another ROW guys head who defended her. Guy got arrested, bonded out, and still kept showing up to ROW shows. One night the guy showed up threatening to shoot up the building and every one in it and Booker T's response was to bring him back inside to calm him down lol

Booker T apparently screamed in the woman's face after police showed up after one of the incidents and arrested the guy and Booker claimed this could've been avoided and police weren't necessary and it was her fault police were there. Booker ended up firing the woman to get the guy to stop showing up. Apparently most of the roster walked out of the company after Booker fired her and screamed in her face.

The dirtsheets have secured all of the incident reports from police and also have all kinds of texts and emails of ROW lying to the woman claiming they had police trespass orders on the guy, which they never did, and how they would also have armed security at the shows, which they never did.

lol what the fuck Book

booker-t-wow.gif
Hopefully this gets him canned from NXT.

lol this story caused another story to come out from ROW. Apparently Booker T held a talent meeting at ROW last month with the people who are still left, claimed they were all unloyal for working other indy promotions, and that if they wanted to keep working ROW they were barred from working any other independent promotion in Houston.

Fightful reached out to Booker for comment and he says the only reason that stalker story came out was because of the people from that talent meeting. He didn't deny any of it, but wouldn't elaborate either and said it was a "non story". <Lmaoo>

Guy basically blamed the people he was screwing over for bad news about him and his company leaking, instead of, you know, the actual bad shit that happened <45>

TIL that Booker T has a rasslin promotion.

Yeah I know but I thought it was just a school.

Every school is a rasslin promotion, you noob!
How the heck do you think students get real world experience, by working the Saturday night warehouse shows!
Every single indy show I go to every week is promoted by a wrestling school, Oasis Pro, Pro Wrestling Revolucion, all promotions, all schools!

Oh, your filthy casualness is grinding my gears right now

It has a show on Youtube for over 10 years as well lol

Havent watched it in awhile but their show and their big events were usually pretty good when I did used to watch, Rok-C was one of my favorites

Every school is a rasslin promotion, you noob!
How the heck do you think students get real world experience, by working the Saturday night warehouse shows!
Every single indy show I go to every week is promoted by a wrestling school, Oasis Pro, Pro Wrestling Revolucion, all promotions, all schools!

Oh, your filthy casualness is grinding my gears right now
The world famous wrestling school that Beau James ran wasn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back