• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1144: Twin Galaxies Reinstates Every Billy Mitchell Record

Should Roman Reigns lose his championship at WrestleMania in Philadelphia?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, @Stargazer Rex you may enjoy this weeks Why Files, theres no nonsense, just a story about a vicious battle for survival between a buncha bad ass yoked monsters vs a group of severely outnumbered and overpowered dweebs who are forced to use their noodle or go extinct forever

Orton gets into lulls then people forget how over he can get when he actually has something to work with. It happens almost every year.

Orton gets into lulls then people forget how over he can get when he actually has something to work with. It happens almost every year.
Randy having the RKO, which is always over, helps him stay relevant even when the program he is in isn't the best.

He wrestles a very "old school" style that I appreciate.

@Pliny Pete This game better be good cause it's the main reason we still don't have another Wolfenstein :mad:

This is still the GOAT Indy game.

64728612_743814706021288_9008882834676383744_n.gif

Randy having the RKO, which is always over, helps him stay relevant even when the program he is in isn't the best.

He wrestles a very "old school" style that I appreciate.

I hope hes on the house show Im going to next month, I said it once and I said it a million times, everytime hes on a show that I go to he is my favorite match by far
From the moment he steps from behind the curtain he carries himself like a main event heel from JCP or the AWA, every single thing he does the entire team hes in front of the audience is calculated and played for maximum effect
Very few wrestlers today display the kind of old school ring work and crowd psychology that he does, that kid is special in todays rasslin business

I hope hes on the house show Im going to next month, I said it once and I said it a million times, everytime hes on a show that I go to he is my favorite match by far
From the moment he steps from behind the curtain he carries himself like a main event heel from JCP or the AWA, every single thing he does the entire team hes in front of the audience is calculated and played for maximum effect
Very few wrestlers today display the kind of old school ring work and crowd psychology that he does, that kid is special in todays rasslin business
It's no surprise that he and the entire main event scene in WWE are pre-Benoit, pre-social media guys who broke in the early or mid-2000's. The last of the guys who got to the top truly based off perfecting their craft and working live crowds to get over every night.

It's no surprise that he and the entire main event scene in WWE are pre-Benoit, pre-social media guys who broke in the early or mid-2000's. The last of the guys who got to the top truly based off perfecting their craft and working live crowds to get over every night.

Thats funny cause we used to say the something similar about the Attitude/NWO era, its not a coincidence that all the top stars today broke in during the 80's, early 90's and got at least some seasoning from the territories
The more things change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back