Locked PWD 1144: Twin Galaxies Reinstates Every Billy Mitchell Record

Should Roman Reigns lose his championship at WrestleMania in Philadelphia?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! I got heat with America's sweetheart and I'll tell you why! Last month(maybe it was November) I politely requested you tell me when it was time to start listening to TSO. It never came, Roll. So, Ol Rex never listened to a single TSO song during the holiday season. Many things have hurt me - people, animals, powerful jews, noncorporal entities, but THIS hurt!
karl-anderson-man-im-sorry.gif

I think I see what happened here. I was in more of an old school mindset this holiday season, lots of Nat King Cole/Dean Martin/ Frankie S. I didnt jump #AllIn on the TSO till Christmas Day itself. I listened to The Snow Came Down about 8 times driving up to my grandpa's house.

Did Ol' Roll shed a single tear thinking about #OurNastyWitch waiting on me at a snowy train station to spend Christmas with? No comment!

I should have let you know on that day though

karl-anderson-man-im-sorry.gif

I think I see what happened here. I was in more of an old school mindset this holiday season, lots of Nat King Cole/Dean Martin/ Frankie S. I didnt jump #AllIn on the TSO till Christmas Day itself. I listened to The Snow Came Down about 8 times driving up to my grandpa's house.

Did Ol' Roll shed a single tear thinking about #OurNastyWitch waiting on me at a snowy train station to spend Christmas with? No comment!

I should have let you know on that day though

hugging-kiss.gif

Don't ask me why I have all these humam on alien sexual encounters. Don't.

Many things have hurt me - powerful jews

I may be moving to Long Island in 7 months for work and the company is right next to Plainview.

I'll catch MJF out of them streets, hit him with a power double, and throw quarters at him for you if you want.

Hulk Hogan helps save a teenage girl from a crushed flipped car and mark of the year Sean Ross Sapp's first instinct is to jump on his pedestal to say "but he's a racist!". Like bruh, would these people rather Hogan not have helped that teenage girl cause he said something racist 17 years ago?

Sean Ross Sapp is a white guy from Kentucky, I have a feeling he's said the n-word at least once or twice in his life himself even if it was just being edgy with his friends.

But he partnered with Mr t and wrestlemania 1

I may be moving to Long Island in 7 months for work and the company is right next to Plainview.

I'll catch MJF out of them streets, hit him with a power double, and throw quarters at him for you if you want.

tornado-twister.gif

Looks like my options are going to be Long Island, Philadelphia, Akron, OH, or Norfolk, VA

Handful of other options but they're more slim.

Don't really know what to think. Philly or being close to NYC could be cool. Don't know shit about Akron or Norfolk.

Yeah! I got heat with America's sweetheart and I'll tell you why! Last month(maybe it was November) I politely requested you tell me when it was time to start listening to TSO. It never came, Roll. So, Ol Rex never listened to a single TSO song during the holiday season. Many things have hurt me - people, animals, powerful jews, noncorporal entities, but THIS hurt!
So listen now. TSO is always a good listen.

Looks like my options are going to be Long Island, Philadelphia, Akron, OH, or Norfolk, VA

Handful of other options but they're more slim.

Don't really know what to think. Philly or being close to NYC could be cool. Don't know shit about Akron or Norfolk.
Akron is where lebron james is from.
Its a farm town.
akron sucks.
Ohio sucks.
Dont go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back