• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1144: Twin Galaxies Reinstates Every Billy Mitchell Record

Should Roman Reigns lose his championship at WrestleMania in Philadelphia?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember the beginning of Splash when the kid was dropping coins to look up skirts and he gets caught by the mom and tells her husband to say something and he just whacks him in the back of the head and she says "you heard your father"? Realest shit ever.

Are you going to their next show on Feb 3?

No, last week they were so packed Junior and his dad couldnt even get in cause they were over sold out by the time they got there cause Juniors dad refuses to be on time for anything, he freaks out if he's 3 minutes early and has to wait for the show to start so he always goes late to everything

I quit going because theres no reserved seats and it kills my knees and my back to set there all squished up in the middle of a middle row, not fun to be in agony for 3 hours, kills my enjoyment

I guess last night they were only half full which means I coulda relaxed comfortably but theres no way to know that without actually putting on pants and taking the trip

No, last week they were so packed Junior and his dad couldnt even get in cause they were over sold out by the time they got there cause Juniors dad refuses to be on time for anything, he freaks out if he's 3 minutes early and has to wait for the show to start so he always goes late to everything

I quit going because theres no reserved seats and it kills my knees and my back to set there all squished up in the middle of a middle row, not fun to be in agony for 3 hours, kills my enjoyment

I guess last night they were only half full which means I coulda relaxed comfortably but theres no way to know that without actually putting on pants and taking the trip
But you're gonna miss Christina Von Eerie.

But you're gonna miss Christina Von Eerie.

Yea, thats an Action Coast Wrestling show, the first time I ever went to the warehouse they were running the building, then they moved to Sacramento for a couple years but they just recently lost their building in Sac so now theyre back here

Last nights show was a Wrestling War Zone show, they are the least popular of the 3 for some reason even though I think they put on the best shows so I figured last night wouldnt be packed but I didnt wanna risk it, plus I didnt feel like going out in the rain

East Bay Pro is the main show that always has the sell outs and runs the wrestling school, the owner is a guy named Maynard Skynyrd, he used to rassle for the old Devil Mountain Wrestling promotion that ran in this area back in the 90's and early 2000's

Yea, thats an Action Coast Wrestling show, the first time I ever went to the warehouse they were running the building, then they moved to Sacramento for a couple years but they just recently lost their building in Sac so now theyre back here

Last nights show was a Wrestling War Zone show, they are the least popular of the 3 for some reason even though I think they put on the best shows so I figured last night wouldnt be packed but I didnt wanna risk it, plus I didnt feel like going out in the rain

East Bay Pro is the main show that always has the sell outs and runs the wrestling school, the owner is a guy named Maynard Skynyrd, he used to rassle for the old Devil Mountain Wrestling promotion that ran in this area back in the 90's and early 2000's
What about TWF?

What about TWF?

They run Sacramento, Stockton and all the farm towns in the valley all the way down to Modesto, they been around over 20 years and put on a great show
Phil Baroni used to wrestle for them
They run a lot of interesting buildings, like the Colonial Theater in Sacramento and some classic old roadside bars full of bikers and hillbillys, so ole Pete appreciates them very much

@RollSonnenRoll There's a promotion in Canton called Southern Honor Wrestling and they run shows in the "Action Zone" which used to be the old Piggly Wiggly.
613946e5112e640c15bbfaf358c1873ccb5d47db.gif

3ccdcad5dbca7f2b4cc716cb568d60d8cd250f99.gif

4ee19a2517e02e828c3f107b164f6d0a675b1031.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back