Locked PWD 1129: The Don Callis Family Is Accepting New Members

Who is the best between these two? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D1%8D%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%AD%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B8-7807197.gif

Thats a dope looking superhero outfit that they made for Jade Cargill but lol at her just going around in life dressed like that like this is the fucking MCU

Thats a dope looking superhero outfit that they made for Jade Cargill but lol at her just going around in life dressed like that like this is the fucking MCU

When you jacked you don't wear much clothing, Pete. Why you think Ol Rex wears short shorts 95% of the time!

Let me know what happens between Cody and that scoundrel that attacked him last weekend in San Francisco, Rex, i hope he revenges his ass good!

Pete, in a awesome display of heart and grit Codester has survived the odds and is now the NEW undisputed tag team champion! Love that Codester, simple as!

Happy birthday to "Syxx, 1-2-3 Kid, whatever you wanna call him. His name's Sean Waltman and the only reason they keep him around is because they think it's funny when he gets drunk and throws up on himself. And unlike his boys Hall and Nash, he didn't leave - we released him. So that tells you how worthless he really is." <Lmaoo>

Sabotage_%282014_film_poster%29.jpg

Sabotage

After a raid on a drug cartel home by a DEA special ops team $10 million goes missing. In part of the investigation of the missing money the special ops team is suspended. Once the suspension is lifted the team members decide to reunite together in a night club. When each member becomes a target the body count gradually rises. It's a matter of who can be trusted. I like the movie for what it is, overall it is pretty fun

I'm going to wendys.

Its been a while.

I went there for breakfast this morning, Moon!
Never had it before, got a sausage mcmuffin meal and a sausage biscuit meal, both with OJ, their mcmuffins taste weird but still good, biscuit was buttery and delicious, they give potato wedges instead of hashbrowns, that was also weird, kinda sorta reminded me of the old KFC wedges that I used to love, they should offer those with their burgers also

I went there for breakfast this morning, Moon!
Never had it before, got a sausage mcmuffin meal and a sausage biscuit meal, both with OJ, their mcmuffins taste weird but still good, biscuit was buttery and delicious, they give potato wedges instead of hashbrowns, that was also weird, kinda sorta reminded me of the old KFC wedges that I used to love, they should offer those with their burgers also
Nice!
Yeah those black pepper wedges are something else.
The kfc wedges too..i get wedges at the grocery store deli sometimes but they aren't quite the same. Dammit guess im goin to the grocery store after wendys.

Happy birthday to "Syxx, 1-2-3 Kid, whatever you wanna call him. His name's Sean Waltman and the only reason they keep him around is because they think it's funny when he gets drunk and throws up on himself. And unlike his boys Hall and Nash, he didn't leave - we released him. So that tells you how worthless he really is." <Lmaoo>
<Lmaoo>

Cornette apologized for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back