Locked PWD 1116: AEW Blood And Guts From Boston 2023 Looms

Do you listen to Jim Cornette's podcasts in 2023?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The stew is Stu!"

A Cody shirt actually worth buying.

m_607f40e9284e99570eef35bb.jpg

<mma4>

WOW! A major announcement! A stunning development!

For some reason (either common sense or more likely to appease someone with common sense) TK has come out with a list of RULES to reign in his merry gang of retarded rhesus monkeys.

Some stuff is outright banned, while a lot more stuff requires permission from producers.

Too bad they didn't also ban obvious fucking choreography, but I can just continue to skip Young Bucks matches, I suppose.

WOW! A major announcement! A stunning development!

For some reason (either common sense or more likely to appease someone with common sense) TK has come out with a list of RULES to reign in his merry gang of retarded rhesus monkeys.

Some stuff is outright banned, while a lot more stuff requires permission from producers.

Too bad they didn't also ban obvious fucking choreography, but I can just continue to skip Young Bucks matches, I suppose.

Getting your news from Jim Cornette and thinking it's accurate <45>

A Cody shirt actually worth buying.

m_607f40e9284e99570eef35bb.jpg

<mma4>

Every Cody shirt is worth buying, Spot, except that one!
That is one butt ugly piece right there, if I saw someone wearing that at a show I would heckle them unmercifully

"Go give that valor back, Ranger Ross!"

And then hope they werent really an Army man so I didnt get my ass kicked

Every Cody shirt is worth buying, Spot, except that one!
That is one butt ugly piece right there, if I saw someone wearing that at a show I would heckle them unmercifully

"Go give that valor back, Ranger Ross!"

And then hope they werent really an Army man so I didnt get my ass kicked
Looks like you've never played MGS.

<{hughesimpress}>

Not even have I never played it, I'm not even sure what it is!
Imagine if they took action/espionage movies from the 80s and expanded them into a giant universe of excitement, love, betrayal and intrigue.

Do you have 6 hours to kill, Pete?

Imagine if they took action/espionage movies from the 80s and expanded them into a giant universe of excitement, love, betrayal and intrigue.

Do you have 6 hours to kill, Pete?

He only needs to play MGS1, the rest of the series is gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back