Locked PWD 1108: Biggest Memorial Day Weekend in the History of our Great Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must bring balance to the force!
RnMyKs.gif

I don't care how hard they try making Seth some kind of babyface.....he always just comes off as an entitled asshole who thinks he's better than he is......like 97 HBK but doesn't have the "I was a junkie" excuse.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't care how hard they try making Seth some kind of babyface.....he always just comes off as an entitled asshole who thinks he's better than he is......like 97 HBK but doesn't have the "I was a junkie" excuse.
I still understand the character at all. Why does he dress and act this way and why am I supposed to like him for it?

Hit Row may want to ditch the ski masks......some idiot in a stupid state may shoot them.

I still understand the character at all. Why does he dress and act this way and why am I supposed to like him for it?
He’s being as obnoxious as he can be. He’s a reflection of a part of society.

He’s being as obnoxious as he can be. He’s a reflection of a part of society.
Yeah he's one of those dipshits who go to the Met Gala and talks about saving the environment while they take jets back and forth and talk about helping people, but would never stop to help a single homeless person.

Yeah he's one of those dipshits who go to the Met Gala and talks about saving the environment while they take jets back and forth and talk about helping people, but would never stop to help a single homeless person.
Ok

Asuka dresses like my mom did in the 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back