Locked PWD 1108: Biggest Memorial Day Weekend in the History of our Great Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the Big Shovel with the "network" logo they've used since 2014 is fine. They should've deactivated the WWE championship though when they split brands again in 2016 and have one on a red strap as the WWE Raw champion and one on a blue strap as the WWE Smackdown champion.

Redundancy is what morning sports talk tv is missing
I'd like to see some worked-shoots here

19950904_lexx_retuurns--e52d196a2863466c3234f6b9d6da0596.jpg

"What is he doing here?! Get the camera off him-!"

Me and Fugazy Jr just lost our minds at that last segment. The overall episode wasn't great but damn Roman delivers every time. His crowd work is almost too good.

Gotta give Solo props. He executed that double turn to perfection.

This shit is as good as a story gets.

Me and Fugazy Jr just lost our minds at that last segment. The overall episode wasn't great but damn Roman delivers every time. His crowd work is almost too good.

He's mastered dramatic pauses and saying more with less. I'm always dying to here what he's about to say and he makes me wait for it every time

Solo deserves an Oscar

Played his part to a T

Solo deserves an Oscar

Played his part to a T

Roman saying Solo can speak for himself and shoving a mic in his chest when we've only ever heard him scream Samoan jibberish and say " I acknowledge you" one time tickled me

Lol at having permission to stay up late. I have two kids Uber 6 I don’t have the energy to watch a movie on a Friday night like a psychopath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back