Locked PWD 1069: AEW Ticket Sales Are Down

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you either have to admit that Punk is like 20 times a bigger star than these "small guys" or admit that TK is a fucking idiot for paying him 20 times more.

It's got to be one or the other, right?
Have I ever said punk isn’t a bigger name than Danhaussen? Ever? Or hook? (So far anyway)? No. I haven’t.

I been fucking around with one for almost 2 years
myman-denzel-washington.gif

That looks like you smashed a crab with a sledge hammer

I have confession to make, Job. When I was like 13 I put a firecracker in a crawdad's pincher and lit it. It blew it's pincher clean off.

CRAYFISH-superJumbo.jpg

I'm a sick maniac, Job. Pray to white Jesus for me, man.

Girl who won last tough enough,Sara Lee, is dead at 30. She leaves 2 kids she had with former nxt jobber Wesley Blake.
I liked her on TE even tho ur I rememberer that someone else should orch win. Any cause of death

I have confession to make, Job. When I was like 13 I put a firecracker in a crawdad's pincher and lit it. It blew it's pincher clean off.

CRAYFISH-superJumbo.jpg

I'm a sick maniac, Job. Pray to white Jesus for me, man.
Lawd have mercy on this little brown boys soul. For this crustiatian should not have been standing there.

@moonwolf Instead of taking my usual 2 classes I'm taking 3 starting next month. My third class? World religions. I'll let you know if I need help. I know you studied religion, Moom!

well the incident that happened yesterday is just freaky situation. a lot of the other shit is because i grew up around violent ignorant people in south carolina/georgia.

I want to make a joke about ignorant people in South Carolina/Georgia, but that would be beneath me.

Or would it....

This opens up so much opportunities
Thanks, G

Just make sure to delete the caption and check the hide watermark option so you don't get that pesky watermark ruining your artistic expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher1077
Back