• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1064 keep da parting going brotha all out all in clash ii brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get it?

mqdefault.jpg
No!

Its ran by jewish party planning brothers. Iron is friends with their father. Thats why those scumbag get the check

I thought it was Sheik's nephew ran it.
If not, fuck that shit. At least V-Mac elevated the legends before exploiting them.

Just realized Chicago Phil been world champ 4x. Only beat for it once and not cleanly.

Oh, but he never main evented Wrestlemania.

Poor baby.

Just realized Chicago Phil been world champ 4x. Only beat for it once and not cleanly.

Oh, but he never main evented Wrestlemania.

Poor baby.

He's been World Champion 7x, 5 in WWE, 2 in AEW. Only beaten cleanly in 2 of them by Jeff Hardy and The Undertaker. Even The Rock wasn't allowed to get a fully clean win over CM Punk since CM Punk initially won with heel cheating, but Vince came out and restarted the match.

Guy had 2 World Championships vacated in WWE and 1 in AEW, cashed on in by Del Rio, that fuckery with his foot with Moxley.

Dude might've been the most protected champion in "losses" in the last 20 years, but if you listen to him he's been the most held down and fucked over guy in history <Lmaoo>

Guy had 2 World Championships vacated in WWE and 1 in AEW, cashed on in by Del Rio, that fuckery with his foot with Moxley.

Well, I got that part right. And Punk being a manipulative crybaby schmuck. Two out of three ain't bad.

well the C in CM Punk stands for Crying

Crying MotherFuckin Punk

I Stole and I robbed and I kidnapped the presidents son and held him for ransom, and I never got caught neither!

IMG_20220909_014246.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back