• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1064 keep da parting going brotha all out all in clash ii brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish I never saw this
stare-glare.gif

If that shirt dont say Im ready to drink beer and kick ass then I dont know what does
I’d like to see a Coors Lite box cowboy hat as well to go with it. That’s a COORS lite cause Bud Lite won’t pay me nothing!

I’d like to see a Coors Lite box cowboy hat as well to go with it. That’s a COORS lite cause Bud Lite won’t pay me nothing!

Asked my friend to make something monster truck inspired that we can give the birthday party kids instead of bringing a cake and she made truck tire cake pops in hometown colors
Pretty dope

IMG_20220908_164158.jpg

I just used my fancy pants new Ninja blender to make me a delicious dinner smoothie of spring mix, bananas, ice cubes and chocolate whey protein powder thats been in my cupboard for like 7 years
I still gotta learn the intricacies of the machine cause it blended everything into liquid in just a few seconds, I prefer a little more texture in my health drinks
Damn fine machine, though, you can feel the power pulsing through its veins

@Sara do you approve of my smoothie ingredients?
I used kale and Swiss chard. Instead of spring mix. Spinach tastes like dirt to me so don’t use that!

I wish Mickie James would cover me the way she just covered this broad

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back