Locked PWD 1062: AEW World Championship Unification Match On TBS? This Is WCW All Over Again.

Does AEW have too many championship titles on their programming?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going in on Ospreay v Ricky Knight Jr

College football season is officially under way!

dancing-dog.gif

Ospreay v RKJ was a pretty good match. Not sure I agree that it was 5 stars or even a match of the year contender, but it was still pretty damn good. You could see Ospreay was working his ass off to make sure RKJ came out of this looking like the new star of the British scene. I think that all depends on what RKJ does next though. Rev Pro gotta give him so good opponents to show off his skill.

I also loved the ending of Ospreay being a prick by hitting RKJ with a tombstone piledriver, a rainmaker, doing the Okada pose, hitting a V-trigger, then eventually getting too cocky by going for a OWA which led to him getting hit with a OWA and getting pinned.

Ospreay v RKJ was a pretty good match. Not sure I agree that it was 5 stars or even a match of the year contender, but it was still pretty damn good. You could see Ospreay was working his ass off to make sure RKJ came out of this looking like the new star of the British scene. I think that all depends on what RKJ does next though. Rev Pro gotta give him so good opponents to show off his skill.

I also loved the ending of Ospreay being a prick by hitting RKJ with a tombstone piledriver, a rainmaker, doing the Okada pose, hitting a V-trigger, then eventually getting too cocky by going for a OWA which led to him getting hit with a OWA and getting pinned.
Way to spoil the ending ya twat.

Whats the OWA?

Never mind one winged Angel.

You lazy fuck spell it out.

Tbf, it sounds like a super stupid ending if he hit all of those in succession
He hit the the tombstone, then rainmaker. RKJ kicked out, then after a little while Ospreay went back to hit then v-trigger and OWA (suck it Sara), which RKJ reversed into his own OWA which got the pin.

He hit the the tombstone, then rainmaker. RKJ kicked out, then after a little while Ospreay went back to hit then v-trigger and OWA (suck it Sara), which RKJ reversed into his own OWA which got the pin.
I miss when finishers finished matches

You fucking wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back