• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1059: An August With No Summerslam

Who is the best between these five? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
92efk3a1ftg91.jpg

I spy with my eye...

my favorite basketball movie is Above the Rim.

Mine is Semi Pro

"Hey! Hey! I got a ring up here too, mine says love, think about that"

I love that line for some reason, its one of my favorite things to yell out when I drunkenly heckle the rasslers when they hold up there title belts at the warehouse matches
It makes no sense in the moment but it cracks my dumb ass up everytime

The titles they give away look better than their own shit.

Man, Lex was such a huge phenomenon as soon as he set foot in a ring for the first time
I never saw any Florida tv but he was pushed as a huge deal from day one in the magazines so I was All In on that guy before I even saw one single match or interview

Man do I love that Southern Heavyweight title belt, such a masteriece

Mine is Semi Pro

"Hey! Hey! I got a ring up here too, mine says love, think about that"

I love that line for some reason, its one of my favorite things to yell out when I drunkenly heckle the rasslers when they hold up there title belts at the warehouse matches
It makes no sense in the moment but it cracks my dumb ass up everytime

I love when he goes wrestling promo in this scene

“You creep into your momma’s bedroom and you lift about forty bucks from her purse and you walk down to Flint Fairgrounds Coliseum EIGHT OCLOCK!”

Whoever is shooting NXT gotta replace Kevin Dunn. Watched Nikkita hit a shoulder block and they got just the right angle to see that left titty jiggle from the impact.

Interessting to hear Sting say they were tired of being second class citizens in WCW since he never actually made the jump to Vince Land back then

Interessting to hear Sting say they were tired of being second class citizens in WCW since he never actually made the jump to Vince Land back then
Thank Jebus for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back