• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1059: An August With No Summerslam

Who is the best between these five? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm All Out on AEW
Eat a dick, Big Tony!
TK right now

2f19e615-e856-47c9-a4b4-38865dc07020_text.gif

I hope she turned him down since he doesn't keep kayfabe on Twitter.

I got up to chapter 10 on Stray before my trial ended, I hella wanna finish but I aint paying 30 bucks just to pplay the final 2 chapters
What a horrible situation this is

Hes clearly trying to send a message, bringing in Mance Warner one week and now Dragon Lee the next
Too bad, fuck boy, you and Orange Cassidy have fun ruining the business, I wont be a party to it!
He knows he messed up, Pete.
Let the man make amends.

Hes clearly trying to send a message, bringing in Mance Warner one week and now Dragon Lee the next
Too bad, fuck boy, you and Orange Cassidy have fun ruining the business, I wont be a party to it!
They are just gonna job to the Young Bucks in the first round anyway

In brighter news, they announced the line up to this years Hip Hop Holiday Jam and I am digging it
Last years concert was where I met that dude that did 21 years in prison and then got out and married his lawyer and I also got offered a job working with troubled youth, cant wait to see what kind of adventures this year brings

v101.jpg

In brighter news, they announced the line up to this years Hip Hop Holiday Jam and I am digging it
Last years concert was where I met that dude that did 21 years in prison and then got out and married his lawyer and I also got offered a job working with troubled youth, cant wait to see what kind of adventures this year brings

View attachment 936995
@InvisibleMan No sneak attacks this time! This is mano a mano!

I could listen to this set every day! CDW is truly the techno goddess.

My girl has Covid, pretty sure she got it at the concert, meanwhile Im over here like...
Double boosted for the win

giphy.webp

Last edited:

View attachment 936995

Curious on how your Mayberry fiasco post on this is gonna go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back