• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 1024: Shane McMahon Screwed Shane McMahon?

Are you happy to see Danhausen in AEW?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turn down chicks while I dress up like Orange Cassidy.

@Jobber it's Sunday. You know what that means. I'm manscaping my nether regions.

@Jobber it's Sunday. You know what that means. I'm manscaping my nether regions.

Im eating pizza, Chicago Stuffed from Papa Murphys, got some s'mores too

5242335773_9345f6df06_b.jpg

l.jpg

Watching League Of Their Own, the opening song and the closing song on this movie always make me sad and reminisceful as fuck
Im gonna be stuck in my emotions tonight and eat this whole pizza and dessert by myself

cant-wait-excited.gif

Watching League Of Their Own, the opening song and the closing song on this movie always make me sad and reminisceful as fuck
Im gonna be stuck in my emotions tonight and eat this whole pizza and dessert by myself

cant-wait-excited.gif
My old lieutenant admitted that was the movie that made him cry. 6'8" with arms like pythons and "Used to Be My Playground" made him leak.

@My Spot Jetmetalman still doing that same old gay shit at the end of Hulk hogan matches
Boo-urns, boo-urns indeed

And he called me a talking pile of pig shit!

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Thats such a great line

Kits final at bat gets me all pumped up everytime!

Move bitch! Get out the way! Get out the way yo, get out the way!

You can find conflicts of interest in WWE's messages all day. Remember the "Be a Star!" anti-bullying campaign they did whilst their babyfaces were bullying people every week?

While Be A Star was in fact hypocrisy, Alexa Bliss cutting a promo talking about Nia Jax walking around Disney World double fisting turkey legs was one of the best moments on WWE TV in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back