PWD 1016: Day 2

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
79yqizb3pp881.jpg

bask in her glory.
Bask in the reason why Jungle Boi has looked like shit for months now and I don’t blame him a damn bit!

This just made me realize how fast 2021 went by. Feels like we were just talking about that dumbass WWE Twitch shit, but that shit happened 14 months ago lol
Seriously, it flew by. I remember hearing the announcement for WrestleMania in Dallas and it felt like such a long time in the future. We're a couple months away from it now. I was naive and thought all the Covid shit would be figured out and we'd be "normal" at this point.

LMAO @Bix and all of the other dorks of wrestling Twitter are trying to "cancel" Ron Funches over this joke, apparently the girl that wrestled Allie Kat is 17, but Ron didn't know and just thought it was a funny dumb joke. Ron is basically telling them all to fuck off and now Bix and others are having a meltdown <Lmaoo>

This is why minors shouldn't be in wrestling. Not including Japanese middle school girls because those kids are grizzled vets by then.

Did you ever watch True Detective, Rex?

I haven't. It's hard for me to get into shows sometimes. Have you seen it? I actually watched a few episodes a long ass time ago that I don't really remember. I was probably drunk.

I haven't. It's hard for me to get into shows sometimes. Have you seen it? I actually watched a few episodes a long ass time ago that I don't really remember. I was probably drunk.

The first season is one of the best seasons of TV ever IMO. Season 2 was shit and Season 3 was good not great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back