PWD 1016: Day 2

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Gremlin

474ca-16044405534572-800.jpg

She didn't take any hard bumps really either. she's under the watchful eye of Mr Khan. Thank you, Mr Khan!
She’s a perfect PR spokesperson for the brand. Gotta keep her in the game before she realizes she’s too good for it

I didnt really like to see those women blading, Roll, no one wants to see Bunny walking around with a forehead like The Sheik

edward-farhat-07.jpg
Like a chair shot to the head, I don’t mind a once a year special occasion thing. It needs to mean something though.

I was gonna make an OJ joke, but then it made me laugh that after over 2 years on their platform and 900k followers, and clearly one of the most famous people on the planet, Twitter still won't give OJ a blue verified checkmark <Lmaoo>

nah out in 2017
Shit, missed that somehow. Seems he's officially a free man now, having been released from his parole a few weeks ago. 13 years out of his 33 year sentence and he still hasn't paid his £33m fine for not killing his ex-wife, honest. Got off quite easy, really.

Shit, missed that somehow. Seems he's officially a free man now, having been released from his parole a few weeks ago. 13 years out of his 33 year sentence and he still hasn't paid his £33m fine for not killing his ex-wife, honest. Got off quite easy, really.
its over $60 mil now. he's paid like 150k but stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back