News PVZ vs. Rachael Ostovich official for Fight Night Brooklyn 19 Jan

The Battle for who has the Best Plastic Surgeon

Ostovich looks like she is smelling raw uncleaned ass...all the time

This...

this I can fap to

<{jackyeah}>

Are they fighters or strippers ? And after they will talk about women's pride... Rachel's name team is Jesus is Lord, damn...
Totally agree. Majority of these women spend more time taking pictures of themselves instead of training, which is why all their technique looks like shit. The weirdest pictures are the ones from Megaton's daughter, because they are never selfies, they always look professional, and they are always revealing pictures.

I wonder if there are gay mma websites where the members freak out about hot dude mma in the same manner that posters on here do about wmma.

That being said, three rounds of north south position with some wardrobe malfunctions here and there would be a fight to remember.

Just go into any thread about Yoel, Paulo Costa, or Rockhold.

Majority of these women spend more time taking pictures of themselves instead of training, which is why all their technique looks like shit.
Do you know anything at all about athletic training? Are you aware that training every waking hour is not a good idea? Are you aware that recovery time is an absolutely necessary part of any athlete's day? I wonder about this because you seem to assume that fighters taking pictures of themselves must be cutting into their training time when they do so. And this seems like a rather ridiculous assumption compared with simply assuming that fighters who take pictures of themselves do so during their rest and recovery time.

Do you know anything at all about athletic training? Are you aware that training every waking hour is not a good idea? Are you aware that recovery time is an absolutely necessary part of any athlete's day? I wonder about this because you seem to assume that fighters taking pictures of themselves must be cutting into their training time when they do so. And this seems like a rather ridiculous assumption compared with simply assuming that fighters who take pictures of themselves do so during their rest and recovery time.
And the majority of wmma fighters look like shit in the octagon is?

And the majority of wmma fighters look like shit in the octagon is?
However they may look to you... it has nothing to do with anyone taking pictures of themselves. That idea isn't very well thought out. Or was it actually just meant to be an expression of misogyny by you?

Paige isn't great, but she is a true fighter at least. Rachel is an Instagram model whos only in the UFC for her looks. Taking pvz on this one.

Takedown by Rachael Ostovich (wearing the Wonder Woman colors)

ElatedPoisedAzurewingedmagpie.gif

Ostovich is hnnnnng

PVZ is aight too.

The ostovich chick is fake everything like most latinas but damn it looks pretty good once its all put together.

PVZ is just a bro hoe who got passed around a gym then got fake boobs.

However they may look to you... it has nothing to do with anyone taking pictures of themselves. That idea isn't very well thought out. Or was it actually just meant to be an expression of misogyny by you?
How do they look to you? Do they look like well rounded mixed martial artists? Training technique is almost effortless and allows your body to build up it's muscle memory to the point where you can pull off the technique in a competitive atmosphere. You could practice an arm bar 1 million times with perfect technique and become quite proficient at hitting the maneuver in competitions. Every time a see a selfie from any of the women representing WMMA my mind goes, "That's what they want to post pictures of? They don't have any new techniques they've been working that they want to show? No new skills to bring to the next professional bout they may want to show drilling? Maybe proof they are at the gym doing something to improve their endurance or strength?" Nope, let's just post photos and selfies of me half naked. Valentina Schevchenko, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jedrzejczky, Holly Holm, Germaine de Randamie, and Amanda Nunes look like well rounded fighters that actually give a shit about representing the sport instead of scantly parading themselves on social media.

How do they look to you? Do they look like well rounded mixed martial artists? Training technique is almost effortless and allows your body to build up it's muscle memory to the point where you can pull off the technique in a competitive atmosphere. You could practice an arm bar 1 million times with perfect technique and become quite proficient at hitting the maneuver in competitions. Every time a see a selfie from any of the women representing WMMA my mind goes, "That's what they want to post pictures of? They don't have any new techniques they've been working that they want to show? No new skills to bring to the next professional bout they may want to show drilling? Maybe proof they are at the gym doing something to improve their endurance or strength?" Nope, let's just post photos and selfies of me half naked. Valentina Schevchenko, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jedrzejczky, Holly Holm, Germaine de Randamie, and Amanda Nunes look like well rounded fighters that actually give a shit about representing the sport instead of scantly parading themselves on social media.
You've never seen the social media posts of Valentina, Rose, Joanna, or Holly in scanty clothing?

Haha, I forgot Ostovich was enhanced too. That should have been the thread title.
Shit should be banned by USADA. Using fake tits for heavier top control and possible smothering of the face to cut off oxygen. Shits performance enhancing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back