XWnsJ8PZ_400x400.jpg

images

Paige-VanZant-5.png

Dg9p1TGVQAAjktu.jpg

images

NINTCHDBPICT000447258798.jpg

Last edited:
Rachael boobs on PVZ would be nice.
Edit : I didn't know she had a boob job .
(how did I missed that?)

Fun fight tbh btw.

Wait... Is that the main event?

Last edited:
That’s a shit ton of silicone...hope no one pops a titty.

i cannot wait to grab a beer and smoke a cigar on the porch during this

Ill say what everyones thinking. Battle for the best fake rack in the UFC.

Probably the least talented fight in UFC history. UFC has a knack for making stupid and talentless people famous.

Probably the least talented fight in UFC history. UFC has a knack for making stupid and talentless people famous.
You havent watched WMMA long enough to think this statement is acceptable. This fight is pretty mid level in terms of skill in WMMA.

But I dont blame you, WMMA is 99% shit.

Wait... Is that the main event?
The tweet says, "Brooklyn, we got our first fight!", so maybe it'll be the first fight on FightPass!

But really, it'll likely be late in the prelims or early on the main card -- PVZ still sells to horny teenagers...and adults!

You havent watched WMMA long enough to think this statement is acceptable. This fight is pretty mid level in terms of skill in WMMA.

But I dont blame you, WMMA is 99% shit.
I haven’t watched in a long time. Every wmma fight is a bathroom/smoke break for me. That Eubanks was comical last weekend though. Acted tough, missed weight, tweeted about it, came out and shit the bed in a boring decision, then acted like she was a superstar in the press conference. Wmma is great comedy. You can’t write this shit.

Anyone has Twitter of Rachel ??
Can't find her ..

Back