Media PVZ on Seen Through Glass's YouTube channel.

Is it just me or is she starting to deteriorate? In terms of looks she is past her prime.

Well, that's happens when you get hit in the face for a living.

Carano was smart enough to know that she should hang it up before the beatings compromised her looks.

Its 2018, the year of Lesnar coming off a steroid suspension to a title shot, Jon Jones coming off a shortened steroid suspension to a title shot, the FW division getting scrapped right before a FW title shot is scheduled and im sure im forgetting a few things.
Did I say the UFC or the fight game? Because i'm pretty sure I said the fight game.

She thinks she's hotter than she really is. I hope she gets wrecked in her next fight and goes back to attention whoring on instagram. The fight game is not a joke.

She looks like Alfred E Newman she she smiles.

I mean...imagine her smiling with short hair...

Also, her fake tits are disgusting.

Some you guys seem weirdly angry at pvz. Did you she not respond to y’alls dms or something?

It looked fake (not the boobs)

She thinks she's hotter than she really is. I hope she gets wrecked in her next fight and goes back to attention whoring on instagram. The fight game is not a joke.
Since the.. "upgrade", she's less focus on fighting, it seems.

Did I say the UFC or the fight game? Because i'm pretty sure I said the fight game.

Well the UFC is the premiere organization in "the fight game" AND PVZ is a UFC fighter. What organization are you referring to?

Some you guys seem weirdly angry at pvz. Did you she not respond to y’alls dms or something?

I've had fake boob experience. One was a horrible job, and the other was ACE.

I prefer fit with no tits vs fit with fake tits.

Some people just find it...gross.

Imagine if you had fake muscle implants... O_O' Do you not cringe at the mere thought?

Same with disgusting fake butt implants..................

NO THANKS.

Take ULTRA FUCKING FIT Jessie Graff for example... If she were to get fake tits.........it would be a sad sad day. (I would bet that she would never even consider doing that)

I won't lie, her opponent Rachael Ostovich is a lot hotter, in my opinion.

maxresdefault.jpg

87p5uy9.jpg

z12caz4v17d11.jpg

ostovich-1488990222-800.jpg

Incels, bitter virgins, frustrated guys that never get hot blonde cheerleader types like her, pick one of the above.

You'd all bust a nut in her and be delighted to be doing so, so quit it with your internet standards and bitchy attitudes about her looks.

funny, i feel the opposite way, her new bewbs are hot and her monkey face is starting to fill out better with age making it more tolerable to look at

same thing im thinkin,her body is starting to full out nicely as opposed to before when she looked like a jacked 15yr old

She needs to retire and sign with Brazzers.

Nah, she would be in the bottom half of women as far as quality goes. Nothing special outside of the MMA pool she competes with.

What gives you that impression? I get the idea that she's insecure about her looks.

Its 2018, the year of Lesnar coming off a steroid suspension to a title shot, Jon Jones coming off a shortened steroid suspension to a title shot, the FW division getting scrapped right before a FW title shot is scheduled and im sure im forgetting a few things.

You forgot CM Punk getting his second fight in the UFC. With them specifically bringing in another untalented fighter for him to potentially get a win against. A fight between two people with a combined record of 0-2 on the biggest stage of MMA.

Also Roxanne Modafferi getting a title shot, Chuck/Tito 3, and "trading" one of the most dominant champs in history because he was "boring."

As long as the UFC is the top dog the "fight game" is absolutely a joke.

Back