Media PVZ on Seen Through Glass's YouTube channel.

She thinks she's hotter than she really is. I hope she gets wrecked in her next fight and goes back to attention whoring on instagram. The fight game is not a joke.
She is attractive but not as hot as everyone else makes her to be. I have been saying for the longest she's got Simian features.

She thinks she's hotter than she really is. I hope she gets wrecked in her next fight and goes back to attention whoring on instagram. The fight game is not a joke.

I agree..she does think shes hotter than she really is.
She makes up pretty good tho..ill give her back.
Definitely serviceable.
But goddess?

Nope.

I was hoping seen through glass meant something else. Disappointed.

Guys, stop talking like PVZ is anything less than a 7. Any male dreamboat would call her nothing less than a 6, the guys that do are not in that category.

5 is neutral, 6 means you have at least one or two extra nice features, 7 means two or three along with having no bad features period, 8 is an assholes 9, 9 is an assholes 10 and 10 is overwhelming for even photographers, models, and modelling agents.

Like Emily Ratajkowski is maybe called a 9 or 8 by jerks in those shallow industries to humble her, same with Gal Gadot, and those types. However, that doesn't mean no 10s exist, it's just that they're too much. Also, it means that people like those who are in this thread...are fucking nuts, because Emily and Gal are both dimes, and PVZ is at least a 7 if we're being real, especially at this age. People in these threads have either never had sex or are angry born again virgins.

Its either a “1” or a “0”

Either you wood or you wouldn’t

Simple binary folks

She's got a pair on her too. Wonder if they're real... or if the octagon will be full of silicon come fight night.

I'm fairly certain I read elsewhere on here that they were fake.

This is pure gold.

Also, and i hope this doesn't trigger you, you can see I just defended PVZ against ppl saying she's beat... HOWEVER, Emily RATajkowski is BEAT. I mean straight up ROUGH. If she wasn't famous, shoved down ppls throats, and didnt always have professional hair n makeup, not to mention surgeries, noone would give her a second glance on the streets. Decent body(not my type personally, too skinny) but her face is foul.

No worries, not easily triggered and understand that people like the features they like. Why freak out on someone's taste? If they start getting hot and heavy for irl Quasimodos' I understand walking away slowly and then full on sprinting off, but short of that...

My post was more a reaction to the unwarranted hostility, and how if one is sane, it's safe to say they'll rightfully assume most women would consider around 99% of Sherdog's active users to be under 5 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Different people like different features. I'm a sucker for the allure of women with statuesque features and vivacity, especially if they're very funny, so in the mix of my favorite women are prime Lucille Ball and Debra Messing, they're not for everyone and I totally understand, lol.

Some of my favorite faces are probably prime Lily Collins and brunette Emilia Clarke if we're sticking to current stars. Everyone from prime Linda Cardellini to Mary Tyler Moore, and the like if we aren't.

Didn't she fight 2 rounds with a totally busted arm? That girl has more heart then Pettis

Someone’s lonely

scorned male detected.

Time stamped.

I subscribe to STG's channel. He's kind of pompous, but I think that he has one of the better auto related YouTube channels. Seeing this pop up in my recommended videos was just bizarre.

Funny I've only seen the STG guy on the peng life pilot. I thought he was some random tv presenter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back