Media PVZ getting hyped again.

Sweet. Always a fan of promoting women with bolt ons

iu

I know there is age difference between those pics, but it looks to me like her face has changed a lot. I wonder if she got some face work done too ?

2 one in a life time athletes if that makes sense

Ive never been a fan but I dont mind her being hyped up based on actually winning fights.

Her getting all that Reebok money at other fighters expense based on being a sexy young blonde with a twitter account was bullshyt, but now shes breaking arms in the octagon so:

War PVZ!

I know there is age difference between those pics, but it looks to me like her face has changed a lot. I wonder if she got some face work done too ?

hadn't thought about it, but why stop at the teets I guess

Well if Jessica Eye got a title shot after 3 decisions prior to 4 straight losses, then Paige needs one more win and she is the #1 contender.

Dern v. PVZ

To be fair Dern does that to pretty much anyone on the ground. Hell she beat Gabi Garcia in a grappling match...

For all the shit she takes for her weight, accent etc. she is a very legit BJJ player.

She's a UFC level fighter who goes for it every time and has heart for days. I don't see any reason to hate her just because sure isn't a top contender. There are very few female fighters who are that exciting.

I mean, I guess its statistically true. Not that it means anything but at least it’s factual. I’m reaching for positives. What can I say I’m doing my best to be a half glass full kinda guy this year.

This reflects how low the finish rate is in the women's divisions. <Dana05>

Back