Media PVZ getting hyped again.

EsteemedAncientAmurratsnake-max-1mb.gif

In before "Incel, virgin, basement dweller" and blah, blah, blah - but there is 0 sexiness there.

She looks like an awkward 18 year old who's friends are the school sluts, but she's the nerd and trying way too hard to fit in.

Oh, and pointy elbows.

Still would, though.

What an arbitrary stat to post in an attempt to hype someone.

By this very logic, everyone with 1 armbar is tied for 3rd. And everyone with 0 is tied for 4th. Yay everyone!

I know there is age difference between those pics, but it looks to me like her face has changed a lot. I wonder if she got some face work done too ?

IG's filters or Photoshop IMO

I know there is age difference between those pics, but it looks to me like her face has changed a lot. I wonder if she got some face work done too ?

Nah just makeup and filters mate

lol at comparing the two - Ronda is so much stronger technically and physically

LOL fucking WMMA 2 armbars. She looked like crap in her last fight fortunately for her her opponent did as well.

She'll always be dangerous. She's got that head and arm throw that's so lethal in WMMA in her arsenal.

I'm sure that these impressive records will stand the test of time.

Chick gets her ass beat by someone who was 4-4 and fights 125 over 115 because of dat ass and those assets and they wanna act like she's a world beater?

Put her in there with jessyjess again lmao

This was a lose-lose for Paige lol

Attention flyweights...
All flyweights are irrelevant.

Good luck facing Shevchenko.

Gooooood luck... watching the fights, I was sad for Rachael for a min and then we all laughed...
Neither of these two are touching that gold, so it doesn't matter...

Wow 2 WHOLE arm bars!? In WMMA!!?? Against amazing, top tier talent like Ostovich!!!!?????!!!!????

That's damn impressive!

<{Joewithit}>

Chick gets her ass beat by someone who was 4-4 and fights 125 over 115 because of dat ass and those assets and they wanna act like she's a world beater?

Put her in there with jessyjess again lmao

This was a lose-lose for Paige lol

Attention flyweights...
All flyweights are irrelevant.

Good luck facing Shevchenko.

Gooooood luck... watching the fights, I was sad for Rachael for a min and then we all laughed...
Neither of these two are touching that gold, so it doesn't matter...
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Rose Namajunas went into her 115 title shot with 6-3 record, also being 0-1 in title fights. Who would've thought?
If Valentina loses the belt in controversial fashion, like early stoppage or if she has some issues with USADA, then PVZ can probably head kick her way to the title. And Jess lost her lost fight, while PVZ won her last, and for UFC machine your last performance is everything.

Back