Elections Putin says he supports Harris

PBAC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This makes sense. Harris will likely be a fairly standard US President and will stick to doctrine.

Trump on the other hand is like an unpredictable little child. Will he be be praising Putin, calling his invasion genius? Or will he be threatening fire and fury the likes of which we've never seen? Putin is already up shit-creek with his failed speshul operation. He doesn't need another unpredictable factor on the other side of the globe.

This makes sense. Harris will likely be a fairly standard US President and will stick to doctrine.

Trump on the other hand is like an unpredictable little child. Will he be be praising Putin, calling his invasion genius? Or will he be threatening fire and fury the likes of which we've never seen? Putin is already up shit-creek with his failed speshul operation. He doesn't need another unpredictable factor on the other side of the globe.
lol at the idea of Putin's puppet Trump rebelling against his master.

As for Putin's claims that he supports Harris, he also claimed that he wasn't going to invade Ukraine. We saw how that turned out. This is Covfefe level reverse psychology that Putin is using. He's not even putting in the slightest bit of effort at this point. He must think Trump supporters are dumber than an inbred cocker spaniel.

Eh I probably really does want her to win her and Biden have been shown to be really weak in the world politics ..
“Don’t”
He probably believes Trump is legit crazy and will nuke Russia if Putin calls him stupid or something .

But the game is to stir the pot on both sides which it’s working

Eh I probably really does want her to win her and Biden have been shown to be really weak in the world politics ..

Umm... yeah, sure ok buddy

Shortly after we discover they've been paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to MAGA youtubers and social media personalities.... Putin definitely supports Kamala Harris

<YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen>

mark-hunt-ufc.gif

Lol zero fucking chance that is true - Trump is his butt-buddy

Putin said he preferred Biden over Trump as well.

Umm... yeah, sure ok buddy

Shortly after we discover they've been paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to MAGA youtubers and social media personalities.... Putin definitely supports Kamala Harris

<YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen>
I'm always surprised at how stupid he is. Like i think he's at this level of stupid, and then he posts a real gem and it's just amazing. Im not even mad, just amazed how stupid someone can be.

Whoever Putin can manipulate or coerce better is the one he supports.

Trump wants to get out of any Ukraine involvement.

Based on what? I don't believe for one second that if the MIC approached Trump and started talking money that he wouldn't change his tune and claim him and Zelensky are best friends.

Based on what?

Based on him repeatedly saying it lol

He talks about how he'd end the conflict in one day and that it would have never happened if he was President and there would be a million people still living. He keeps talking about bringing peace and ending it.

Back