• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Putin and Xi Jinping pledge new era of Sino-Russian 'no limits' relationship. Tell US to "Know your role, and stop meddling"

And there are also murders in Japan just like in Mexico, i guess that means Japanese society is just as violent as Mexican society right?

About 10,000 people died daily during the whole 7 years of WW2, the scope of the wars today vs the scope of the wars before American hegemony is logarithmic.

Not if you live in Iraq.

I don't want to hear about "fairness" and "justice" from any countries that are invading or preparing to invade sovereign countries. That's just political rubbish.

There is no such thing as fairness and justice in this world as far as geopolitical power. You either have power or you don't. The strong push around the weak - Russia, China and US included. That's just a reality of life.

Reactions: Cid
AMG.jpg
cool picture. Not sure what it means though.

I’ve been listening to these idiots on this forum proclaiming the death of America for years now. The last two years have been vindicating and I’ve enjoyed it. They can hate all they want, America ain’t going nowhere

I’ve been listening to these idiots on this forum proclaiming the death of America for years now. The last two years have been vindicating and I’ve enjoyed it. They can hate all they want, America ain’t going nowhere

You gotta check this thread out.

<36>

cool picture. Not sure what it means though.

It represents the CCP at its peak height falling short of surpassing America, sort of similar to the USSR. We don't want an outright collapse though, at least not yet. The economies are still too coupled and intertwined in a multitude of ways that they weren't with the Soviet Union.

replace a few interior parts and accessories in my Dodge Avenger due to this.

I got a distributor for a 40+ years old forklift for like $50 bucks shipping and customs included.

Chinese cheap stuff certainly are lifesavers.

I don't think any serious commentator thinks America is going anywhere. But China is now a heavyweight in the world stage, something they weren't in 1980.
And they will keep growing, but the US will also keep growing.
It represents the CCP at its peak height falling short of surpassing America, sort of similar to the USSR. We don't want an outright collapse though, at least not yet. The economies are still too coupled and intertwined in a multitude of ways that they weren't with the Soviet Union.
The main difference being that China was able to adopt vital parts of capitalism. That gives China the kind of soft power that the USSR never had.

there should be no american hegemony.
the world needs precisely zero hegemonies.
Cringe. Without somebody propping up the current world order where states have sovereignty, Eastern Europe would be gobbled up by Russians, Germans, and T*rks.

American dominance has a lot of drawbacks but it’s the freest and most prosperous world order.

China and Russia saying we need to abandon the Cold War mentality is funny, because we won the Cold War. Theyre asking us to play softball with them.

Back