News Putin allocates 600 million rubles to Dagestan for a school named after Khabib

EDIT: My thread was merged with this one before anyone asks why i posted same stuff again.

So a couple of interesting news about Khabib today.

First let's start with Khabib getting 600 million (little less then 10 million dollars) roubles granted by president Putin to build a school Khabib Nurmagomedov school. Now it's not him personally getting it, but rather it will be granted to Dagestan budget for building of the school. Still nice to have a school in your name.

On the negative side, the levels of corruption in Dagestan is really high, so let's see what happens with the money here and how actually goes to the school.

Second is the Khabib's press conference in London ahead of the fight with Dustin. It's in English and doesn't need translation.

So basically about Conor rematch: He hasn't won in 3 years, it's not interesting. They are more interested in Ferguson who has a nice winning streak a deserves the fight.

In all the other thread about him ducking Tony I told you it wouldn't happen and that he already announced his demands to fight Conor again. Conor has to win fights agains a couple of contenders.

So Khabib v Ferg next!!! YES!!!

The Khabib Numagomedov school of the gifted.

Which is more likely? This school actually being built or Yoel getting his $27mil?

Back